BlueClaws Theme Tickets are now on sale.
LAKEWOOD, NJ - BlueClaws Theme Tickets are now on sale, with fans receiving the opportunity to reserve specialty single-game tickets that include both a unique item and a reserve seat to select games. These games will be among the most popular games on the calendar.
Theme Tickets are available online only until March 24th, when in-person orders begin at FirstEnergy Park. Phone orders begin on Monday, March 26th.
HOW TO ORDER - Order Theme Tickets Online by clicking here.
The following games include Theme Tickets and specialty items:
- Saturday, May 12th (4:05 pm) - BlueClaws Collapsible Dog Bowl for Bark in the Park presented by Toyota World of Lakewood
- Friday, June 1st (7:05 pm) - 8-Bit Player Selection Shirt for Comic Con Night (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, June 15th (7:05 pm) - Family Truckster Ornament for BlueClaws Christmas Vacation presented by New Jersey Natural Gas (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, June 29th (7:05 pm) - Buster Bobble for Star Wars Night presented by NJR Home Services (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, July 13th (7:05 pm) - Glow-In-The-Dark Pillowcase for Harry Potter Night presented by University Radiology (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, August 3rd (7:05 pm) - Rhys Hoskins Dragon Bobble for Seven Kingdoms of Claws Night presented by RWJ Barnabas Health (post-game fireworks)
Theme Tickets are $17 for adults and $14 for juniors/seniors. Fans that reserve a Theme Ticket will not have to rush to the ballpark to ensure arrival prior to the opening of the gates. These items can be picked up any time throughout the game at a designated table along the concourse.
These items will not be available at the gates and can only be reserved by a Theme Ticket or through a BlueClaws Mini Plan. Fans can pick up the items at their corresponding games.
"These new Theme Tickets offer a great option for our fans," said team President/General Manager Joe Riccuitti. "Now, Theme Ticket holders are guaranteed these items and don't have to worry about arriving extra-early to the ballpark. Items are limited, however, and we encourage fans to order early."
Fans can receive any of these specialty items with the purchase of a seven-game BlueClaws Mini Plan. Mini Plans include seven of the top games and themes of the year, at value-pricing. Plus, Mini Plan holders receive one free gift, including from the above items. Additional information can be found at BlueClaws.com/TicketPlans.
Single-game tickets to the remaining BlueClaws games will be available for the first time on Saturday, March 24th both online and in-person at the BlueClaws Box Office.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. 2018 BlueClaws ticket packages and group outings are currently only sale by calling 732-901-7000 option 3 or online at BlueClaws.com.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.