The BlueClaws Charities Luxury Suite Raffle will be drawn on April 9th and the BlueClaws have created a process through which fans that purchase tickets can donate a portion of each sale not just to BlueClaws Charities but to a Community Partner of their choosing. At this time, these organizations
The BlueClaws Charities Luxury Suite Raffle will be drawn on April 9th and the BlueClaws have created a process through which fans that purchase tickets can donate a portion of each sale not just to BlueClaws Charities but to a Community Partner of their choosing. At this time, these organizations need the support of the community more than ever!
About the BlueClaws Charities Luxury Suite Raffle - Only 300 tickets are sold and seven winners each earn a 10-game share of a 2020 BlueClaws Luxury Suite. Tickets are available for just $100 each and a portion of the proceeds will benefit BlueClaws Charities and their Community Partners. Please note that each winner will get a 10-game share of a Suite, regardless of how many games are played during the 2020 BlueClaws season.
Pick Your Partner - For the duration of the Suite Raffle sales period, which runs through April 9th at 3:00 pm, the BlueClaws will make an additional donation to a specific Community Partner when the ticket is purchased with the corresponding promo code. This is in addition to the portion allocated to BlueClaws Charities. These organizations are our 2020 BlueClaws Charities Community Partners.
How to Order - Click here to order online. At checkout, use the promo code of your choice listed below.
Promo Codes (Organization - Code)
- A Need We Feed - feed
- A Piece of the Puzzle - puzzle
- ALS Association - als
- American Cancer Society - acs
- Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey - care
- Child Care Resources - ccr
- David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation - dream
- Easterseals New Jersey - easter
- Exit 82 Theatre Compnay - exit82
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore - gscouts
- Go 4 The Goal - goal
- HABcore Inc. - habcore
- Hearts of Mercy - mercy
- Homes Now - homes
- Jersey Shore Council of Boy Scouts - bscouts
- JF Party Dragon - dragon
- Kids Need More - kids
- LADACIN Network - ladacin
- Lt. Dennis W. Zilinski Memorial Fun - zilinski
- Ma Deuce Deuce - ma22
- NJ Tears - tears
- Ocean County Family Support Organization - ocfso
- Ocean County Shriners Club - shriners
- Ocean Partnership for Children - opc
- Ocean's Harbor House - harbor
- POAC - poac
- Raising Hope for Others - raise
- RJM Sports Group - rjm
- Salvation Army of Ocean County - army
- Seabrook Senior Living Retirement Community - seabrook
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide - teen
- The Arc of Ocean County - arc
- The Ashley Lauren Foundation - ashley
- The Brodie Fund - brodie
- The Mya Lin Terry Foundation - terry
- United Way of Monmouth & Ocean Counties - united
For additional information on the BlueClaws Charities Luxury Suite Raffle, click here.
BlueClaws Charities is the official 501c organization of the Lakewood BlueClaws.