Work For The JetHawks
Work for the JetHawks this season! Seasonal postitions are available in a variety of areas, including:
Click Here to apply.
If you are interested in working in concessions, wait staff or suites, contact Mario at [email protected]
Marketing Assistant (Part-Time - Seasonal)
March - September 2020
The Marketing Assistant will work with the JetHawks staff to maximize partner and fan engagement, entertainment, and digital engagement. This role will be heavily involved with website management, social media, SEM advertisement, marketing planning and execution and fan experience.
- Marketing fulfillment - creating schedules & making sure all marketing areas are current and coordinated. Includes working with radio, outdoor advertising, print and web ads.
- Maintain JetHawks.com - including keeping all information current, building web pages for events and programs, maintaining promotional calendar and homepage.
- Social Media - assisting in creating creative content, scheduling and updating posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as monitoring pages and interacting with fans.
- E-Blasts - Maintaining & update e-blast databases. Create and send targeted emails regularly to keep fans aware and excited about JetHawks events and news.
- Content - work closely with AGM to produce dynamic, engaging content across all social and digital assets.
- Photography - taking photos for social media at events, as well as sorting and organizing photos from each game.
- Partnership proof of performances - documenting and screenshotting partnership elements, and sorting by sponsor.
- SEM - working with AGM & Google services to monitor SEM & SEO campaigns.
- Reporting - Create and present weekly/monthly analytics social media reports including the best content & promos
- Research strategies of other MiLB/MLB teams and other professional sport
- Assist in event setup and teardown on game days.
- Represent the JetHawks at community events throughout the Antelope Valley.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Applicants must have a strong work ethic, good time management skills and the desire to expand their knowledge and sports business experience
- Experience working in a digital ecosystem
- Understanding of various social media channels
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented and accountable
To apply, please email your resume & cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please. Position is a seasonal, hourly position starting March 16 and finishing September 7. Must be available to work some nights and weekends for events - approximately 30-40 hours per week.