Work For The JetHawks
Job Title: Manager of Game Entertainment
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Start Date: February 2020
Position Summary: The Lancaster JetHawks are seeking a motivated person, looking to advance in the field of game entertainment and video production for a professional sports organization. This person will be the point person for the team's game production, with a focus on fan experience, partnership fulfillment, as well as website management and digital content.
• Run the JetHawks control room for all 70 home games in 2020 - overseeing the coordination of video production, MiLB.TV, official stats, music & PA announcer.
• Produce, shoot, and edit baseball and marketing content for distribution in ballpark and across social media platforms.
• Write game scripts and assist in the promotions planning and execution of on-field promotions each game.
• Organize game archives and highlights.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Lancaster JetHawks production staff. This includes the interviewing, hiring, and scheduling of all staff.
• In conjunction with AGM, assist in the development of marketing and advertising campaigns to meet specific team objectives.
• Assist in the set up and breakdown of production equipment during ballpark events.
• Schedule, load, and update all content needed for events at The Hangar
• Continually create new graphics and animations to enhance the JetHawks game day experience. This includes crowd prompts, in-game and between inning promotions, sponsored content, openings, etc.
• Serve as the JetHawks game day producer during all JetHawks home games and non-baseball events.
• Work closely with marketing team to produce dynamic, engaging content across all social and digital assets.
• Maintain and improve setup and layout of the JetHawks production studio and all assets and equipment.
• Provide marketing support as needed for departments to help meet organizational and departmental goals and objectives.
• Work closely with the Corporate Partnership staff to develop packages that meet sponsor objectives and add entertainment to JetHawks events
• Work closely with Corporate Partnership staff to produce season end sponsor proof-of-performance items
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis in Premiere, Photoshop, and Audition. (After Effects and Illustrator preferred as well).
• Experience in a live control room environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot and creative problem under stress.
• Available to work long hours and nights, weekends, holidays during the JetHawks season.
• Experience with DSLRs and Professional Camcorders.
• Experience using video switchers (TriCaster Prefered).
• Experience using ClickEffects preferred, but not required.
• Experience using Daktronics & Daktronics Gameday preferred, but not required.
• Degree in TV Production, Broadcast Journalism, Sports Business, or related field is preferred. • Previous sports experience preferred.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Competitive medical benefits
- Potential for re-location package
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please email Katie Woods at email@example.com. No phone calls please.