LANSING, Mich. - Downtown Lansing will once again get lit up, as Holiday Lights...Stadium Style presented by WILX returns this Winter.
Starting Saturday, November 23rd, the stadium will feature a 360 degree walk around Holiday Light Show. Open on Friday and Saturday nights, Holiday Lights...Stadium Style will feature unique activities for alll ages. Gates open at 5;30pm and the show will run through 8:30pm.
Tickets can be purchased HERE or at the Box Office on the day of the event. Admission is $5 per person, with children 6 and under receiving free admission.
- Saturday, November 23rd
- Friday, November 29th & Saturday, November 30th
- Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th
- Friday, December 13th and Saturday, December 14th
- Friday, December 20th, Saturday, December 21st and Sunday, December 22nd
- Sparrow Express Train Rides
- Visit w/ Santa (self-photos)
- Ornament Making
- Holiday Crafts & Coloring Station
- Warming Station with Fire Pits
- S'More Station
- Holiday Movies on the Big Screen
- Santa's Mailbox
- Toys for Tots Donation Box
- Food and Drink Specials
The Lansing Lugnuts are the Single-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. Members of the sixteen-team Midwest League, they have been a staple in Lansing since 1996. For more information on the team, visit LansingLugnuts.com.