MOVIE NIGHT SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 18 CANCELLED
Due to unforeseen operational issues, Movie Night scheduled for Friday, September 18 has been cancelled. All fans who purchased a ticket will receive a full refund. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For any questions regarding the event, please contact the Bats Front Office at [email protected] or call (502) 212-2287.
Come watch one of the greatest baseball movies of all-time under the lights of Louisville Slugger Field!
Date: Friday, September 18 - CANCELLED
Movie Starts: 7:00 pm
Gates Open: 6:00 pm
Movie: “Field of Dreams”
Run Time: 1 hour 47 minutes
Seating will be available on the field with designed sections for social distancing.
Concessions will be available for purchase throughout the event.
Family Space (10' x 10'): $20
Includes 10' x 10' space on-field for up to 4 people.
Large Family Space (10' x 20'): $40
Includes 10’ x 20’ space on-field for up to 8 people.
Packages can only be purchased online. All seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis with respect to space size purchased.
Please Note: Fans with tickets from the originally scheduled Friday, July 24 Movie Night that was postponed may use their original tickets for access to the Friday, September 18 event. For any questions regarding the event, please contact the Bats Front Office at [email protected] or call (502) 212-2287.
The Bats front office has created protocols and procedures to ensure Louisville Slugger Field is a safe venue for all attendees. Please review the details below on the health and safety polices put in place.
- Tickets MUST be either be printed in advance or displayed on your mobile device.
- You will need to present your ticket at the gate for access to the ballpark.
- In order to limit person-to-person contact, tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate.
- Tickets can be purchased here
- Parking is free for all attendees! We ask that all fans park in the Season Ticket Holder parking lot located adjacent to Against the Grain restaurant. (View Map)
- When entering the ballpark, fans will be required to enter through the East Gate entrance.
- All fans will be required to fill out a COVID-19 waiver/questionnaire prior to entering the ballpark. (Download Waiver)
- All Bats staff will be wearing face coverings for the safety of our fans.
- For the safety of all fans, we are asking all attendees to wear a mask or face covering when attending Movie Night.
- Fans will be encouraged to practice social distancing when entering, leaving, and during the duration of their stay at Louisville Slugger Field.
- No outside food or beverage.
- No large bags or backpacks are permitted into the ballpark.
- No chairs of any kind will be allowed in to the ballpark. Fans are encouraged to bring blankets and/or pillows.
- No weapons (knives, firearms, etc.) are allowed on the premises.
Do I have to wear a mask?
For the safety of all fans, we are asking all attendees to wear a mask or face covering when attending Movie Night.
Will staff be wearing masks?
All Bats staff will be wearing masks for the duration of the event.
Is it safe to have people back in the ballpark?
The Bats would not welcome fans into the ballpark if it was not safe. We have taken all necessary precautions and measures as advised by the CDC and the Kentucky Department for Public Health in order to put together a safe event for our fans.
What safety precautions are you taking?
We are instituting numerous social distancing measures both for our staff, and for the fans joining us at the ballpark. We are also instituting strict cleaning and sanitizing measures in all facets of the ballpark operation.
Will you accept cash payment?
Yes, cash payments will be accepted at concession stands.
Will concessions be available?
The concession stand will be open with a menu consisting of ballpark fare.
Can I bring my own food?
No outside food or beverage is allowed inside Louisville Slugger Field.
Will concessions close once the movie starts?
The concession stands will remain open during the movie.
Can I bring in a diaper bag?
A diaper bag will be allowed into the ballpark, if necessary.
Does my purse count as a bag?
Purses will be allowed into the ballpark.
Can I bring a chair?
To protect the field, no chairs are permitted to be brought in to the ballpark. Fans are encouraged to bring blankets and/or pillows.
Does my infant require a ticket?
Children ages 2 and under will not be ticketed for entry and do not need to be included in the family total. For example, a family of 5 with a 2 year old will count as a family of 4.
Is there ADA seating?
The Bats will be able to accommodate by providing adequate seating either on the field or in the ADA section of the stands for the event.
How do I pick my space? Where will we sit?
All spaces will be first-come, first-served. Fans must sit in the size space that they purchased. Gates open at 6:00 PM for Movie Night.
I can’t print my ticket - what do I do?
If you cannot or prefer not to print out your ticket(s), you can have the barcode scanned straight from your mobile device. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our ticketing team at [email protected].
Can I purchase seats in the stands instead?
At this time, the only tickets available are for spaces on the field.
Where do we park?
Please park in the season ticket holder parking lot located adjacent to Against the Grain restaurant.
How much is parking?
Parking is free!
Can I purchase tickets at the gate?
All tickets must be purchased in advance and scanned at the gate.
Which gate do I enter?
Please proceed to the gate designated in your Movie Night Event Guide that was sent to your email after purchasing. If you did not receive your email confirmation please email [email protected].
What if it rains?
If the event were to be postponed due to weather, fans would have the option to exchange their tickets for a future Movie Night in the Park, or request a refund.