- Absolutely NO CASH REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Patrons 4-years-of-age or older are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to Spinners games. Children under 4-years-of-age are admitted free, provided they do not require their own seat.
- The Spinners are not responsible for tickets that are shared, or resold, after the initial transaction takes place at the Spinners ticket office or online through www.lowellspinners.com or its ticket sales partners.
- The Lowell Spinners management reserves the right to revoke a ticket at any time.
- All tickets purchased within 10 days of the game will be left at the Pat's Ticket Center "Will Call" window. To pick up your tickets at the window, please present a valid picture I.D.
- Ticket prices increase $2 per ticket on the day of the game with the exception of Standing Room tickets. Standing Room tickets will be sold only when all available seats have been sold.
- New York-Penn League rules prohibit outside food and drinks from being brought into the park. If you have a food allergy or medical requirement that may conflict with this rule, please contact the Spinners' Box Office in advance of the game at (978) 459-1702.
- By purchasing a ticket and entering LeLacheur Park, you consent to reproduction of and use of your image by the Lowell Spinners, including but not limited to, in promotional publications, Website usage, media and entertainment requests and other events.
- Once again the Spinners will provide active duty and retired Military members with complimentary Standing Room Tickets.
Rain Check Policy
In the event of a rain out, you may exchange your tickets for tickets to a future game during the same calendar year (if available). If you receive a lesser value ticket, you will receive the difference back in Spinners Dollars. For example: you may have a $10.00 ticket and exchange it for a $7.00 seat. You will receive an additional $3.00 back as Spinners Dollars. Spinners Dollars can be used at concession and merchandise stands. Spinners Dollars will expire on December 31st of the current calendar year.
In the event NO TICKETS are available for the season, you will receive Spinners Dollars in the FULL AMOUNT of your lost ticket value. Again, Spinners Dollars can be used at concession and merchandise stands. Spinners Dollars will expire on December 31st of the current calendar year.
Inclement Weather Terminology
Rain Delay - A rain delay is when the game is officially delayed, past the scheduled start time or once the game has begun, but the game has been played to an official game. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event of a rain delay.
Rainout - A rainout is when a game is canceled due to rain. When this happens, the game is usually rescheduled into a double header the next time the two teams meet. In the event of a rainout, tickets can be exchanged at the Lowell Spinners Box Office in person for a ticket of equal or lesser value to any regular season home game based on availability. This does not have to occur the night of the game, feel free to head home and stay dry, and can be done at any point during Ticket Office hours.
Rain Policy Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if it is raining before the game? If it is raining before the start of a game, the Lowell Spinners Grounds Crew has been hard at work protecting the field against the elements. This being the case, if the rain stops before the scheduled game start time, the game will continue as planed. If the rain continues into the scheduled game time, Spinners management will invoke a rain delay.
Where can I check for status updates on inclement weather days? The best place for weather updates is through the Lowell Spinners' social media pages. Updates can be made instantaneously through Facebook (www.facebook.com/SpinnersBaseball/) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/LowellSpinners/). Updates will also be made right here at LowellSpinners.com on the main news wall. Lastly, please feel free to contact the Spinners Ticket Office at (978) 459-1702.
What do I do if it begins to rain during the game? If it begins to rain during the game, the Lowell Spinners Grounds Crew will quickly place a large tarp across the infield. At this time, Spinners staff will work with the opposing team's manager, along with local weather outlets and the umpires to ascertain the immediate weather outlook. If the teams feel that the inclement weather will pass, a rain delay is put into effect. If the teams agree that the inclement weather will not pass in a reasonable amount of time, an official rainout is announced.
If a rainout is declared after four and a half innings of baseball have been played, a game is considered "official." In this case, there will be no ticket exchanges.
Box Office Hours
9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Mon. - Fri.
and 90 minutes prior to scheduled game times
450 Aiken Street
Lowell, MA 01854
tel: (978) 459-1702
fax: (978) 459-1674