The Lynchburg Baseball Corp. will be conducting the 31st annual baseball camp at Bank of the James Stadium on Tuesday, July 13th and Wednesday, July 14th from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Boys and girls ages 6-14 are invited to attend.
The cost of camp is $100 per camper. There is a limit of 50 campers and registration is first come, first serve.
● Each camper is required to bring his/her own bat, glove, cap, bag lunch, water bottles, and workout clothing. Each camper will receive quality instruction in the fundamentals of baseball from area coaches.
● Games might be played and plenty of individual attention will be devoted to developing the baseball skills of each camper.
● Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt and admission to Hillcats baseball game (Wednesday, July 14th).
● Lunch from Jersey Mike's will be provided to campers on Wednesday
● Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the camp from the stands.
Click the link on the right for baseball camp ticket. Registration is not guaranteed until payment has been submitted via the link below. Please complete the form and email it to [email protected] to complete registration. Call (434) 528-1144 x 8113 for more information.