LAKEWOOD, NJ - The BlueClaws have partnered with several local companies to put on a MAN NIGHT men's expo at the August 12th Thirsty Thursday BlueClaws game.
As part of the event, fans can order their tickets in advance and receive a MAN NIGHT t-shirt for just two extra dollars ($12 for a reserve seat and t-shirt and $9 for a general admission ticket and t-shirt).
MAN NIGHT also includes a Madden Tournament in which space is limited.
Call Ryan Strzalka at 732-901-7000 ext 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of either opportunity.
MAN NIGHT vendors:
- Ocean County Power Sports: ATVs, watercraft and motorcycles
- Harley Davidson of Ocean County: great motorcycles
- East Coast Fitness Store: they will raffle off a home exercise bike at the game
- Nutrishop: for the latest in sports nutrition and wellness
- Jersey Shore Bait and Tackle: get ready to fish
- Future Classics LLC: classic cars and muscle cars
- Gamin' Ride: a video game tournament that night
- Play 'N Trade: more video games and consoles
- Trenton Devils: will raffle off tickets and ticket packages
- US Army: test your skills on the rock climbing wall
- And more!
Be sure to arrive early, because the MAN NIGHT fun, and Thirsty Thursday, begins right when the gates open at 6 pm!
The BlueClaws are in their tenth season of providing family fun and affordable entertainment at the Jersey Shore. They have led the South Atlantic League in attendance in each year of existence and will defend their SAL title in the playoffs this September.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.