For the third consecutive season, the Williamsport Crosscutters will present Charitable Tuesdays. The program, presented by Woodlands Bank, gives local non-profit organizations a no-cost opportunity to have a presence at BB&T Ballpark, for the purpose of educating fans about their organization.
One organization will be featured at every Tuesday home game and receive;
- A display table in the stadium to display and distribute promotional literature and materials
- A live on-field interview before the game
- Ceremonial 1st pitch honors for the organization
- The opportunity to be a guest on the Crosscutters radio broadcast for one inning
- A $250 donation to the organization courtesy of Woodlands Bank and the Crosscutters presented during an on-field ceremony
"When approached by the Crosscutters with the idea to partner with them for Charitable Tuesdays, it was an immediate yes", stated Jon P. Conklin, President & CEO of Woodlands Bank. "Woodlands Bank is defined by its commitment to the local community. Daily, we work, live, and give in Lycoming and Clinton County. The Cutters are a great organization that shares the same values as we do, which I know will lead to giving to great and worthy local non-profits this season."
Interested organizations should submit an application, available online at crosscutters.com or at BB&T Ballpark. Applications must be received by June 3, 2016. More information is available by contacting the Cutters Director of Community Relations, Sarah Budd at (570) 326-3389 or email [email protected]
The Crosscutters 2016 season opens on June 17 when they host the State College Spikes. The full schedule can be found at crosscutters.com.