Gwinnett Braves photography interns will carry out the shooting, editing and uploading of digital photographs for games and non-game events alike. Interns will be asked to shoot images based on a daily "shot sheet" provided by the Media Relations Department and will be required to upload their work for usage on the team website, publications and outside requests.
- 1. College student or aspiring photographer with a passion for shooting professional sports events in an outdoor environment.
- 2. Access to high-resolution camera equipment.
- 3. Familiarity with photo editing software (Photoshop CS3).
- 4. Detail-oriented, organized and excellent communication skills.
- 5. Ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines.
- 6. Flexible schedule: available late March - September; able to work nights and weekends on non-game days as needed.
- 1. Shooting game action as needed by the Media Relations Department.
- 2. Shooting player headshots as needed by the Media Relations Department.
- 3. Shooting on-field promotions, first pitches, award presentations, special events, etc. as needed by the Sales, Marketing/Promotions and Community Relations Departments.
- 4. Maintaining communication with other photography interns to make sure nightly shot sheet is covered.
- 5. Editing and uploading photos nightly for use by the Gwinnett Braves.
Photography interns will be credited when their photos are used for publications, the team website, etc.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.