PAW Patrol was scheduled to visit Victory Field on Sunday, April 23. However, because of unforeseen circumstances, the appearance will not take place this Sunday. We apologize for this inconvenience and are attempting to reschedule the PAW Patrol visit. We will communicate an update as soon as it is available.
WHAT IF I HAVE A TICKET TO THIS SUNDAY'S GAME?
There is still a lot happening this Sunday including:
- Character appearance from PBS Kids Super Why!
- It's a Kids Eat Free Sunday
- Knot Hole Kids Club members can run the bases after the game
- We're also honoring first responders and hosting the Greenwood Fire Department, which is parking one of its fire engines for touch-a-truck in the PNC Plaza
CAN I STILL ATTEND THE PAW PATROL GAME IF IT'S RESCHEDULED?
Yes, fans with a ticket for this Sunday's game can still attend the game AND exchange their ticket(s) for PAW Patrol's appearance, if they are rescheduled. The Victory Field Box Office will assist you with this potential 'rain check' for PAW Patrol.
WHAT IF I WANT A REFUND?
If you desire a refund, please visit the Victory Field Box Office BEFORE Sunday, April 23. The Victory Field Box Office hours are:
- Tuesday: 9 AM - end of game
- Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Friday: 9 AM - end of game
- Saturday: 10 AM - end of game
- Sunday: 10 AM - end of game
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT US:
Please contact us (317) 269-3545 or Tickets@IndyIndians.com.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.