The 2012 American League Champions are coming to Toledo on Wednesday, January 23! Detroit manager and Perrysburg native Jim Leyland, along with a selection of Tigers players and coaches, will be in town for the annual Fandemonium event at Fifth Third Field.
Detroit Tigers guests scheduled to appear at the 2013 Fandemonium include:
- Manager and Coaches*: Jim Leyland, Jeff Jones, Gene Lamont, Lloyd McClendon and Mike Rojas
- Players*: Casey Crosby, Darin Downs, Bryan Holaday, and Danny Worth
*Tigers players and coaches are subject to change
Exciting Fandemonium activities:
- Take a self-guided tour through the Mud Hens locker room, clubhouse, and batting cages
- Hang out in new club level Birdcage Lounge
- Take a photo with the 2012 American League Championship trophy
- Get ready for the 2013 season as the Tigers players and coaches take part in a live Q & A session
- All fans in attendance will be eligible for a raffle to win fabulous Tigers and Mud Hens prizes
Fandemonium tickets are on sale now and are $10. Fans can get tickets by calling 419-725-4367 or online.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.