• The Baseball Hall of Fame announced this week that Mariano Rivera, Mike Mussina, Roy Halladay and Edgar Martinez will join Lee Smith and Harold Baines in Cooperstown's Class of 2019. Tyler and Sam open the show by talking about the paths those four took through the Minors.
• Prospect Projections roll along with the NL Central this week. In Strike Two, Sam talks about what Nick Senzel could bring to the Reds in their bid for contention.
• Strike Three takes us to Tyler's story about the World Cup-winning Team USA club from 2017 and its impact on the pro scene -- 10 of its players were drafted in the first round last year.
• Foul Ball: Sam breaks down the Sonny Gray trade that saw prospects Shed Long (Mariners) and Josh Stowers (Yankees) head to new clubs.
Kyle Muller interview (33:44)
• The Braves' No. 12 prospect calls into the podcast to talk about what went into his breakout 2018 season, why he was disappointed with his performance the previous year and how he's working with Driveline to improve.
Ben's Biz Banter (51:46)
• MiLB.com's Benjamin Hill discusses his pieces on a plane branded for the Class A Advanced Daytona Tortugas and the 16 ballparks he's visited that are no longer affiliated with a Minor League club.