The Missoula Osprey, in the spirit of our core principle to "do the right thing", have announced a special Ticket Policy for fans holding game tickets for any of the six games that were cancelled due to field damage from the concert on August 11th. Until September 7, 2019, ticket holders holding a game ticket or voucher from any of the cancelled games between August 16th and August 21st will be given an opportunity to get a refund, a credit, or exchange their ticket for any of the Osprey's five remaining home games between August 27th and August 31st.
"Our entire ownership and staff consider the fan experience to be our utmost priority," explained Osprey Vice President Matt Ellis. "The cancellation of these games, although out of our control, should not be at the expense of our fans. We will offer full refunds, future credit, or a ticket exchange to anyone holding a game ticket for those six games. This offer is for all ticket holders including season tickets, individual game, or mini plans. Again, this is not a situation we ever wanted to be in nor asked for, but our fans should not have to pay the price for this unfortunate week. We hope to see our community at one or all of our final five games next week. Thank you to everyone for their support and constant well wishes."
Here is the information necessary for fans holding tickets for games between August 16 and August 21:
- Ticket holders should bring their unused tickets to one of two locations to either exchange them for a game next week, get a credit for next season, or get a refund on the original purchase. These two locations are:
- Osprey Box Office at the MSO Hub downtown. Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm; Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm; and Sunday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Osprey Stadium Box Office. Stadium Box Office will be open on Game Days August 27th through August 31st beginning at 2:00pm through the end of the game.
- Fans must have their actual game ticket or voucher in order to claim a refund, credit, or exchange.
- In order to get a refund or credit, fans must fill out the "Cancelled Ticket Game Form" and return it to the box office with the actual game tickets or vouchers by the end of business on September 7th. Completed forms can be dropped off at the two Box Office locations or by mail to the Osprey.
- The Osprey will process all valid forms for claims and refunds by either credit card or check by October 1, 2019.
In order to accommodate our fans, the Stadium Box Office will opening three hours earlier than normal on game days between August 27th and August 31st. The Box Office will open at 2:00pm instead of the normal 5:00pm so fans have better access to do their exchange.
Meanwhile, the Osprey continue on with their 18th straight day away from Ogren Park Allegiance Field since our last home game on Saturday, August 3rd. After the series in Idaho Falls concludes tonight, the Osprey will continue on their regularly scheduled road trip to Great Falls on Thursday through Sunday. The Osprey and Voyagers play a single game on Thursday, August 22nd, a doubleheader on Friday, August 23rd, a single game on Saturday, August 24th, and a doubleheader on Sunday, August 25th. Fans can follow the Osprey on ESPN Missoula 102.9 FM for all the action during this road trip. The voice of the Osprey Chris Jared will call the action.
After an off day on Monday, August 26th, the Osprey will conclude their regular season home schedule with a 5 game homestand Tuesday, August 27th through Saturday, August 31st.
The Osprey will be offering a great homestand to finish off the regular season at home. Tuesday is Bike to the Ballpark and Back to School Night. Wednesday will be Caps (Osprey Cap Giveaway) and Dogs (Bring your Dog to the game) night. Thursday is our Indigenous celebration. Friday is Pride night. Saturday will be Launch A Ball with $10,000 being given to a lucky fan! Look for further details on Osprey social media and their website.
Tickets for all remaining Osprey games can be purchased at the MSO Hub Box Office, located at 140 North Higgins in Downtown Missoula, online at MissoulaOsprey.com and by phone (406) 543-3300.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.