Price Pro presents Hensville Live!, a free live music series after every Friday and Saturday Mud Hens home game from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. The series will feature a downtown fireworks show and live local, regional and national entertainers at the Fleetwood's outdoor stage in Hensville Park main stage and Top of NINE rooftop. The series also includes three Sunday dates during Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July weekend and Labor Day weekend.
Hensville Live! is free and open to the public. Buy Mud Hens tickets here.
HENSVILLE LIVE! FEATURED ACTS
- Friday, May 26 - Hensville Live! Opening Night featuring Lee DeWyze
After winning the 9th season of American Idol over hometown favorite, Crystal Bowersox, Lee DeWyze has successfully launched a high-profile music career with his Vanguard Records debut album, Frames. What followed was high-caliber praise from the LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Yahoo Music, Rolling Stone and more. Lee went on to pen the song 'Blackbird Song' for the hit TV show The Walking Dead in March of 2014, an original song that wrote specifically for the show. He will perform the first ever Hensville Live! postgame concert at Hensville Park following the May 26th Mud Hens game.
- Friday, June 16 - Hard Days Night Beatles Tribute Concert // Sgt. Pepper's 50th Anniversary
Since 1996, Hard Day's Night has been entertaining Beatles fans across the country. Hailing from the rock 'n roll city of Cleveland, Ohio, Hard Day's Night is rated among the top national Beatles tribute groups performing today. The band focuses on performing songs exactly as the Beatles themselves did; four musicians onstage in character as John, Paul, George, and Ringo; wearing perfect stitch-for-stitch replications of the suits made famous by the Beatles; with authentic Vox, Hofner, Gretsch, Rickenbacker, and Ludwig instruments; playing the world-famous songs note-for-note. The June 16th show will be capped off with a special tribute to the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album.
- Friday, June 30 - Michaela Anne
A staple of the new Nashville scene of progressive indie-country artists, Michaela Anne is a songwriter with narrative depth and a timeless voice, who can honky-tonk with the best of them. She's been called "A ravishing female reincarnation of Hank Williams" and has been featured on NPR's All Things Considered and also in Rolling Stone's "15 Great Country Americana Albums You Didn't Hear in 2016".
- Monday, July 3 - Laith Al-Saadi
Laith Al-Saadi will rock Hensville Park for a free postgame show! In 2016, Laith Al-Saadi won America's hearts and a spot in the finale of NBC's "The Voice." Now he's poised to bring his authentic blend of blues, soul and classic rock to audiences around the nation and the world. Laith Al-Saadi has always had the perfect combination of Midwestern hustle and incredible musical chops - honed at the University of Michigan school of music in his hometown of Ann Arbor, and on stages across the country working with legends like Taj Mahal, Luther Allison, Buddy Guy, Son Seals, Gregg Allman and B.B. King.
- Sunday, July 2 // Friday, July 28 - Nostalgia Concerts featuring 56DAZE & The Skittle Bots
80's Party - 56DAZE will throw the biggest 80's party in town at Hensville Park following the Sunday, July 2 Toledo Mud Hens game. Since 2002, 56DAZE has been exciting audiences all across Northern Ohio, Southeast Michigan, and Northern Indiana with their amazing live rock show. Join them for their all-out 80's dance party complete with 80's attire and the best 80's tunes. We encourage party goers to come dressed in your best 80's clothes and come ready to dance!
90's Party - The Skittle Bots will be featured at the annual 90's Party at Hensville Park. Nearly 1,000 people danced and sang to 90's hits last summer. Winner of the 2015 Bar 145 Battle of the Cover Bands, the Skittle Bots are a heavy dose of 90's nostalgia, strictly sticking to the best songs from one of the best decades of modern music. Heavily focused on 90's Alternative/Pop-Rock, the Skittle Bots will keep the party going all night!
- Top of NINE Rooftop - Live Music // Rooftop DJ
In addition to the main stage at Hensville Park, each Hensville Live! date will feature live entertainment at the Top of NINE Rooftop from 9 to midnight. Friday nights will feature live, local music. Saturday nights will feature a rooftop DJ, creating an intimate rooftop lounge overlooking downtown Toledo.
HENSVILLE LIVE COMPLETE SCHEDULE
[Date - Hensville Park Main Stage | Top of NINE Rooftop]
- Friday, May 26 - LEE DEWYZE | DAVE CARPENTER
- Saturday, May 27 - THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE BLUES | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Sunday, May 28 - ARCTIC CLAM | ANDREW ELLIS
- Friday, June 16 - HARD DAYS NIGHT BEATLES TRIBUTE | ELIXER ACOUSTIC BEATLES TRIBUTE
- Saturday, June 17 - BRENT LOWRY & THE DRIFTERS | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Friday, June 30 - MICHAELA ANNE | JOE WOODS
- Saturday, July 1 - JOE VASQUEZ & THE BOURBON GENTLEMEN | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Sunday, July 2 - 80'S NIGHT WITH 56DAZE | RICK CASWELL & ISAAC SNYDER
- Monday, July 3 - LAITH AL-SAADI | DUET TO-IT
- Friday, July 14 - KENTUCKY CHROME | JEFF STEWART
- Saturday, July 15 - BLACK SWAMP REBELS | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Friday, July 28 - 90'S NIGHT WITH THE SKITTLE BOTS | RYAN DUNLAP
- Saturday, July 29 - DISTANT COUSINZ | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Friday, August 11 - THE GRAPE SMUGGLERS | JON & ROMAN
- Saturday, August 12 - HEPCAT REVIVAL | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Friday, August 25 - NOISY NEIGHBORS | JAKE PILEWSKI
- Saturday, August 26 - #YouWillDoBetterInToledo PARTY WITH NOT FAST ENUFF | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Friday, September 1 - LAST BORN SONS | DUET TO-IT
- Saturday, September 2 - FLATLINE REVIVAL | SATURDAY NIGHT ROOFTOP DJ
- Sunday, September 3 - THE 25'S | DAVE CARPENTER
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.