NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Nashville Sounds come back from a trip out West to open an eight-game homestand against Las Vegas (Triple-A Mets) and Salt Lake (Triple-A Angels) beginning Friday night. Giveaways for the homestand include a Sounds t-shirt, team photo, tie-dye koozie and a jersey drawstring bag. In addition, Thursday night's game against Salt Lake will be featured on the CBS Sports Network as the MiLB Game of the Week.
Friday, May 29 vs. Las Vegas 51s @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
· Fox 17 Friday Night Fireworks: After the final out is recorded, the fun has just begun. Following the game, fans will enjoy the fourth of 13 firework shows presented by Fox 17
Saturday, May 30 vs. Las Vegas 51s @ 6:35 p.m. (Gates Open at 5:35 p.m.)
· The Sounds and 51s play the second game of the series during Las Vegas' only trip to Nashville this year
Sunday, May 31 vs. Las Vegas 51s @ 2:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 1:05 p.m.)
· Team Photo Giveaway: The first 6,000 fans at the park will secure their very own Sounds team photo
· Fur Circus: In what is sure to be one of the best acts at the ballpark this season, the fun group of mascots will be around all day long. The squad will be hanging out on the concourse before first pitch, perform different acts during the game and be available for pictures following the contest
· Autograph Day: Fans can stop by the First Tennessee Park concourse before the game to snap a picture and grab an autograph from their favorite Sounds players
· Piedmont Natural Gas Military Sunday: The Sounds will don camouflage jerseys every Sunday home game and offer special military discounts for Military Sundays presented by Tennessee 811 and WSMV Channel 4. Active and veteran military men, women and families can purchase tickets as low as $6 in select seating areas with a valid military I.D.
· Kids Run The Bases: Kids 12 and under can take a lap around the bases following every Sunday game at First Tennessee Park
Monday, June 1 vs. Las Vegas 51s @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
· Social Media Monday: Follow the Sounds on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to score specials on merchandise, tickets and in-game contests
· Military Discount: Active and veteran military men, women and families can purchase tickets as low as $6 in select seating areas with a valid military I.D.
Tuesday, June 2 vs. Salt Lake Bees @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
· The Tennessean T-Shirt Tuesday: Tuesdays are all about t-shirts at First Tennessee Park. The first 2,000 fans will receive a t-shirt with the Sounds new logo presented by Great Clips and The Big 98 / 107.5 The River
Wednesday, June 3 vs. Salt Lake Bees @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
· Salute To The Beatles Night: Help the Sounds celebrate The Beatles and join the promo staff by dressing up in Beatles attire. The night will also include music and videos of the band, trivia and much more.
· Kroger Plus Wednesday: The Sounds and Kroger are teaming up to offer fans the chance to purchase a "Family 4-Pack" of four (4) Bullpen section tickets for $36 when they show their Kroger Plus Card and purchase tickets at participating Kroger Ticketmaster outlets
· Senior Discount: All seniors over the age of 60 can purchase tickets in selected areas for $8 presented by Hippie Radio 94.5. Limit one ticket per I.D.
Thursday, June 4 vs. Salt Lake Bees @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
· National Game of the Week: Come cheer on the Sounds and pack the park as Nashville and Salt Lake play in the CBS Sports Network Minor League Game of the Week presented by Ondeck Business Loans
· Tie-Dye Koozie Giveaway: The first 4,000 fans at the park will receive a colorful way of keeping their drink cold, as the Sounds are giving away tie-dye koozies presented by PPG Porter Paints
· SOUNDstock: The Sounds throw it back to 1969 with a special theme night that will include fun games, crazy music and much more
· Throwback Thursday: Everyone's favorite day is back! Every Thursday the Sounds are reaching back into the rich baseball history at Sulphur Dell to honor the 1940 Nashville Vols as this season's uniform style. Fans are also able to purchase select beer and soft drinks for $2 all night presented by iHeart Media.
Friday, June 5 vs. Salt Lake Bees @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
· Fox 17 Friday Night Fireworks: After the final out is recorded, the fun has just begun. Following the game, fans will enjoy the fifth of 13 firework shows presented by Fox 17
· Jersey Drawstring Bag Giveaway: The first 2,000 fans at the game will walk away with a chance to sport the Sounds logo wherever they go with a jersey drawstring bag giveaway
After the homestand, the Sounds head back on the road for a nine-day, eight-game trip versus New Orleans (Triple-A Marlins) and Oklahoma City (Triple-A Dodgers). The team returns to First Tennessee Park on Monday, June 15 to face Memphis (Triple-A Cardinals) and Omaha (Triple-A Royals).
Ticket packages are currently on sale. Fans can visit First Tennessee Park, open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or call (615) 690-HITS for more information.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.