The New Hampshire Fisher Cats established the Fisher Cats Foundation to be a catalyst for the betterment of communities throughout the region by supporting youth programs that encourage education and promote healthy living. Through the generous support of players, employees, sponsors, and fans, the Fisher Cats Foundation continuously works to make a positive impact throughout New Hampshire and north-central Massachusetts. Since its inception in 2006, the Fisher Cats and the Fisher Cats Foundation have provided more than $5.7 million in monetary and in-kind donations to thousands of non-profit organizations throughout the region.
50/50 Rules & Information
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket
- The designated 50/50 raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize; only one winning ticket will be selected each game
- The winning ticket will be announced before the end of the 8th Inning of the game
- The winning ticket should be presented at Guest Services in order complete the Winner's paperwork
- The winner will win 50% of the pool collected that game through the sale of raffle tickets less operating expenses
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply)
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle
Winning 50/50 Numbers
For more information or questions, please call the Fisher Cats Front Office at (603) 641-2005 during business hours.