Ten families from the Granite State will have their favorite Fisher Cats photos featured in the 2016 season ticket booklets. The families were selected as the winners through the Season Ticket Fan Photo Contest, held for the second year in a row.
The winning photos were among the collection submitted to the team's social media channels last fall. For the second year in a row, the best photos were selected to appear on season tickets, a concept that replaced the typical player-themed tickets last year.
"This was a huge hit with our fans when we introduced the idea before the 2015 season, so it was a no-brainer to bring it back this year," said Jenna Raizes, Fisher Cats senior vice president and assistant general manager. "These photos highlight that the Fisher Cats entertainment experience is for everyone, from Sean and Caitlin sharing a friendly sibling moment; Carole and John enjoying a night out; and Howie and Jessca celebrating their engagement that took place at the pitcher's mound. We are honored to have so many people choose to visit Northeast Delta Dental Stadium and have fun with us each year."
The photos all have a different story to tell, and hold special meaning to each of the families.
"Our first date, our engagement, and our future wedding are all centered on the Fisher Cats," said Howie Banfill, who will marry Jessca McNamara at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium on Sept. 3. "We have a lot of special memories around that place."
"We love attending Fisher Cats game as a family," said Carrie and B.J. Perry, parents to young Elliot. "It's a great time watching the game and enjoying some hot dogs! Elliot's favorites are Slider and Fungo...sorry Ollie!"
"We have been full season ticket holders since the beginning and we just love going to games," said Manchester native Jeanette Roy. "The best part is when we get to bring the grandkids when we have some extra tickets. James really loves going with Papa to baseball games, and this was his day to go. When we snapped the picture, he was so excited because he was waiting for Fungo to do a high-five."
The attached photo features a mock-up of each winner on their individual season ticket. The winners are (from left to right):
- Long-time ticket plan holders Brian and Kaitlyn enjoy some family time with their newest Fisher Cats fan, Derek.
- Katelyn, from Goffstown, displays her new glove for her Fisher Cats-inspired passion for softball.
- Season Ticket holders Carole and John enjoying one of many Fisher Cats date nights.
- James takes the seat of honor next to Papa Bob, an original 2004 Season Ticket holder.
- Tucker from Atkinson shows Slider what real muscles are.
- She said yes! Jessca and Howie show off their 'bling' shortly after a pitcher's mound engagement in 2015. They'll be married at the ballpark Sept. 3, 2016.
- Nashua's Lily and Laura sporting shades on a beautiful summer day.
- Elliot getting ready to enjoy his favorites - hot dogs, Fungo, and Slider.
- The never-rare moment of bliss between Salem siblings Caitlin and Sean.
- John, of Derry, sports his newly-won hat and t-shirt during his daughter's 16th birthday party.
The special-edition fan tickets are available only as part of Full- and Half-Season Ticket and Luxury Suite Ticket booklets. Along with the unique fan photos, Season Ticket Holders receive several exclusive benefits. Through February 15, Season Ticket Holders receive up to $100 per seat to use on food and merchandise during the 2016 season. They also receive a free kid's birthday party, monthly all-you-can-eat BBQs, the opportunity to take batting practice on the field, exclusive meet-the-team events, and much more. For more information on season tickets, stop by the box office at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, call (603) 641-2005, or visit www.nhfishercats.com.
The Fisher Cats home opener is Thursday, April 14, at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium against the Trenton Thunder (New York Yankees). For promotions and a full schedule of games, visit www.nhfishercats.com.