The Kansas City Royals are using Arvest Ballpark during the month of April as their official alternate training site. Fans can purchase tickets to attend the workouts for ONLY $8. Gates will open to the public at 1pm for the 2pm workout at Arvest Ballpark. The team working out on the field will consist of players within the Royals’ organization who are not currently on Kansas City's active roster. This player pool features several of the organization’s top prospects and 40-man roster players, which currently includes Bobby Witt, Jr., Kris Bubic, Jackson Kowar, Daniel Lynch, Ryan O'Hearn, and more!
Fans can purchase tickets for just $8 on a first-come, first-served basis. A very limited number of tickets are available for each workout and tickets must be purchased online in advance of each day. In addition, the Naturals are making a limited number of suites available for each workout. They are priced at $285 for up to 12 tickets. No catering is available but concessions will be available on the concourse. Contact [email protected] for more details or call us at (479) 927-4900 to book a suite. All attendees age two years and older must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times on ballpark property other than when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats.
Workouts and simulated games will run in a similar fashion to Spring Training so they may just consist of batting practice and on-field drills while a simulated game may not go the full nine innings. _*All workout times and events at Arvest Ballpark are subject to change._
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS [ **CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS** ]
Workouts will consist of basic drills, batting practice, and possibly a few innings of a simulated game. However, each workout is a great opportunity for fans to see up-and-coming Royals players in action at Arvest Ballpark.
- Parking is FREE for these events
- Gates will open at 6pm for the 7pm workouts and at 1pm for the 2pm workout
- Workouts may only consist of batting practice and on-field drills while others may feature a simulated game
- Limited concessions are available. No outside food or drink is allowed inside the ballpark
- Clear bag policy is in effect as it would be for our Naturals regular season
- All attendees age two years and older must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times on ballpark property other than when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats
- Fans must only sit in assigned seats and cannot move to different vantage points
- No autographs or access to the dugouts, field, or players is permitted
- Arvest Ballpark will also be observing health and safety protocols mandated by Major League Baseball