The Ogden Raptors aim to maximize their impact through the Northern Utah community through donations to fundraising and non-profit events.
We do receive a high volume of donation requests. Please submit your request at least 30 days prior to your event to allow adequate time for consideration and processing. Any request with incomplete information will not be able to be fulfilled.
All donation requests, both physical and electronic, should be submitted to the Ogden Raptors on your organization's letterhead.
Please be sure to include the following information:
- Name, date and description of the event
- Organization(s) that will benefit from the event
- Description and purpose of organization
- Contact person, mailing address, email and phone number
- 501(c) tax ID number
All requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Donation requests will be fulfilled with four (4) undated restricted box seat vouchers to an Ogden Raptors regular season home game. We do not make monetary donations.
The Ogden Raptors expect the receiving organization to pick up donations at the Lindquist Field Main Ticket Office unless special circumstances apply. In these exceptions, other fulfillment arrangements will be made.
- Employee picnics, company outings, recognition parties and church outings do not qualify for donations. However, the Ogden Raptors do have other fundraising opportunities available, based on what an organization is looking to accomplish.
- Organizations based in the greater Weber/Davis county region will be given priority.
Please keep in mind when soliciting a donation, each organization may receive only one donation from the Ogden Raptors per season.
Mail or email all requests to:
Attn: Donation Request
2330 Lincoln Avenue
Ogden, UT 84401
Failure to fulfill any above guidelines could prevent all future requests from the organization being fulfilled.
PLEASE ALLOW 30 DAYS BEFORE EVENT FOR REQUESTS TO BE PROCESSED.