Fireworks will follow the Opening Night game April 10 as one of 15 scheduled fireworks nights at the ballpark. In addition to the home opener, fireworks are slated to follow every Friday night home game and will also be part of the Dodgers' Independence Day celebration July 4-6.
All Thursday home games will once again feature $2 beer (16 ounces), soda (21 ounces) and bottled water (20 ounces) from a line of Budweiser and Pepsi products.
Chaparral Energy Family Sundays
Every Sunday home game will be filled with family-oriented activities everyone can enjoy, including pregame player autographs, inflatable games, face painters and a family activity station. Team mascots Brooklyn and Brix, along with members of the Blue Crüe entertainment team, will be available for a pregame meet-and-greet outside of the ballpark on the Johnny Bench Plaza. Kids can run the bases following each Sunday game.
The OKC Dodgers have four giveaway nights scheduled throughout the season, with the first 2,000 fans through the gates for these games receiving the following items:
• Friday, May 4 - OKC Dodgers baseball hat
• Friday, June 1 - OKC Dodgers water bottle
• Saturday, July 7 - OKC Dodgers floor mat
• Saturday, Aug. 18 - Cody Bellinger bobblehead
Outside Entertainment Acts
• Friday, April 27 - ZOOperstars! - A variety of fun, inflatable characters dance, perform tricks, acrobatics and comedy on the field between innings.
• Saturday, June 16 - Marvel Super Hero Night - Come out to the ballpark to meet Iron Man and Thor as they interact with fans during the game.
• Saturday, July 28 - Xpogo Stunt Team - Watch extreme pogo riders display a thrilling blend of athleticism and entertainment throughout the night.
• Friday, Aug. 24 - OKC Disc Dogs - Local dogs perform acrobatic feats and show off their canine skills on the field between innings.
Hometown Heroes Military Celebration Nights
The OKC Dodgers will host two Hometown Heroes Military Celebration Nights Friday, May 18 and Friday, Aug. 17 to recognize current and former local military personnel and their families. Special group rates and hats are available for groups of 10 or more.
Pack the Park Pink, Presented by MidFirst Bank
OKC Dodgers players and coaches will wear pink jerseys and fans are encouraged to wear pink on Friday, Aug. 10 as the OKC Dodgers Pack the Park Pink with MidFirst Bank to support breast cancer awareness. A silent auction will take place during the game for fans to bid on game-worn, autographed pink jerseys with proceeds benefitting Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Special group prices and limited edition pink OKC Dodgers hats are available to groups of 10 or more.
Faith Night, Presented by Southern Nazarene University
Join your church family for a night of fun and fellowship, featuring a pregame, faith-based concert by Unspoken Saturday, June 2. Tickets cost $15 apiece for groups of 10 or more and include a limited edition OKC Dodgers baseball hat, game ticket and admission to the concert.
INTEGRIS Home Run For Life
The INTEGRIS Home Run For Life series returns this season, featuring Oklahomans who have overcome medical hardships. These individuals mark the end of their battle against adversity with a celebratory lap around the bases during games Saturday, April 14; Friday, May 11; Saturday, June 16; Saturday, July 28 and Friday, Aug. 24.
Love's Baseball Buddies
During select games throughout the season, Love's Baseball Buddies will take the field with the OKC Dodgers. Children ages 7- 12 can enter to be randomly selected for the opportunity to hang out in the Dodgers dugout prior to the game, meet players, be introduced over the public address system and run onto the field with the team. Boys and girls selected to participate will also receive an OKC Dodgers T-shirt and baseball hat. Entries can be made online at okcdodgers.com.
The Clubhouse Collectibles silent auction returns in August as the OKC Dodgers partner with The Oklahoman to provide resources to local schools. Fans will have the opportunity to bid on game-used, game-worn, autographed memorabilia inside the Johnny Bench Gate during the Dodgers' game Saturday, Aug. 25.
Oklahoma City 89ers Night
Dodgers players and coaches will wear special retro OKC 89ers jerseys and hats Saturday, July 7. The game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off via silent auction to benefit the OKC Dodgers Baseball Foundation. The 89ers played at All Sports Stadium from 1962-97, winning two Pacific Coast League titles in 1963 and 1965, and two American Association titles in 1992 and 1996 before the franchise relocated to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark in 1998.
LifeShare Everlasting Fans
During OKC Dodgers home games, LifeShare of Oklahoma will be on the concourse to encourage organ donation and educate guests about the organization's initiatives. Fans who register to become an organ donor at a game will receive an exclusive OKC Dodgers T-shirt.
Braum's Friends and Family Nights
Eight Braum's Friends and Family Nights are featured on the 2018 schedule, allowing groups of 10 or more people to receive a game ticket, OKC Dodgers hat and a Braum's restaurant voucher starting at just $10 each. The dates for Braum's Friends and Family Nights are Friday, April 13; Saturday, April 28; Saturday, May 5; Saturday, June 16; Friday, July 6; Friday, July 27; Friday, Aug. 10 and Saturday, Aug. 25.
"Es Divertido Ser Un Fan"
The OKC Dodgers will participate in Minor League Baseball's national campaign "Es Divertido Ser Un Fan" ("It's Fun to be a Fan") during home games at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark May 31-June 3 against Omaha and July 27-30 against El Paso. Additional information about the campaign will be announced in the coming weeks.
Group Theme Nights
• Boy Scout Night (Saturday, April 14) - Boy Scout Troops, Cub Scout Packs and leaders in uniform are invited to enjoy the game and participate in an on-field parade in recognition of all Scouts in attendance. Group tickets cost $15 each and include a limited edition OKC Dodgers baseball hat. Scouts also receive a patch.
• Teacher Appreciation Night (Friday, April 27) - Join the OKC Dodgers in a celebration of our state's great teachers. Teachers who purchase tickets for a group of 10 or more will receive a special ticket price and an OKC Dodgers coffee mug. Fireworks will follow the game.
• Girl Scout Night (Saturday, May 5) - Girl Scout Troops and leaders in uniform will be invited to participate in an on-field parade to recognize all Scouts in attendance before the Dodgers play the Colorado Springs Sky Sox. Group tickets cost $15, including a limited edition OKC Dodgers hat. Scouts also receive an OKC Dodgers patch.
• Field Trip Days (Monday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 9) - These popular 11:05 a.m. games give students the chance to enjoy one last field trip before the school year ends. An OKC Dodgers game ticket, baseball hat and sack lunch cost $13 per person for groups of 10 or more. Limited availability remains.
• Moore Youth Baseball Association Family Night (Friday, May 11) - An on-field parade prior to the game will feature youth teams, players and coaches in uniform from the Moore Youth Baseball Association. Group tickets cost $15 and include a limited edition OKC Dodgers hat. Fireworks will follow the game.
• Future Dodgers Nights (Saturday, May 19; Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16) - Youth baseball teams in uniform are invited to participate in a pregame parade on the field during these popular group nights. Game tickets for groups of 10 or more have a special rate and will include a souvenir OKC Dodgers hat.
• Edmond All Sports Association Family Night (Friday, June 1) - Youth team players and coaches in uniform from the Edmond All Sports Association will be featured in an on-field parade prior to the Dodgers playing the Omaha Storm Chasers. Group tickets cost $15 and include an OKC Dodgers baseball hat. Fireworks will follow the game.
• Summer Field Trip Day (Tuesday, June 19) - Camps and day cares are encouraged to come out to enjoy this 11:05 a.m. game for a summer field trip. An OKC Dodgers game ticket, hat and sack lunch are included for the price of $13 per person for groups of 10 or more.
• Softball Stars Night (Saturday, July 7) - Youth softball teams from across the state will be recognized and players and coaches in uniform can participate in a pregame parade on the field. Group tickets feature a special rate and include an OKC Dodgers hat.
• Indian Heritage Night (Friday, Aug. 17) - Special group rates are available for groups of 10 or more and $1 from every ticket will be donated to the Southern Plains Tribal Health Board. Fireworks will follow the game.
Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship
The Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship returns to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark May 23-27 for the 13th time in the last 14 years, and for the 18th time overall. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark will host a guaranteed 13 games during the five-day tournament. All-session passes are now available, ranging in price from $69 for terrace seats to $169 for club seats. Group packages are also available starting at $12 per person. Call (405) 218-2180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
OKC Dodgers Ticket Information
Group and season ticket packages are currently available for the 2018 OKC Dodgers season, including group theme nights. For additional information, please call (405) 218-1000 or visit okcdodgers.com.
OKC Dodgers single-game tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 21 and advanced purchase ticket prices will range from $9-27. Tickets will be available by phone, online or in person.
Starting March 21, the OKC Dodgers ticket office on South Mickey Mantle Drive will be open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be reached at (405) 218-1000. Tickets will also be available through okcdodgers.com, ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.