The Omaha Storm Chasers return to Werner Park on Monday, May 18 to begin a nine-game homestand with the New Orleans Baby Cakes (May 21-24) and Round Rock Express (May 25-29). The homestand is highlighted by not one, but two 50-Cent Tuesdays (May 22 & 29), along with Wiener Wednesday with Bark in the Park (May 23) and Thirsty Thursday (May 24) before the next Flashback Friday with a special guest appearance from 2003 American League Rookie of the Year Angel Berroa, followed by Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks (May 25). The Mystery Baseball Giveaway also returns to Werner Park on Saturday, May 26 before U.S. Bank Family FUNday with Parentsavvy.com Pre-Game Play Catch on the Field (May 27).
Monday, May 21 (6:35pm) vs. New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Monday Night Baseball: The Storm Chasers begin their nine-game homestand with a Monday evening matchup against the New Orleans Baby Cakes at Werner Park!
Tuesday, May 22 (6:35pm) vs. New Orleans Baby Cakes
- 50-Cent Tuesday: 50 Cent Tuesday returns to Werner Park, with french fries, small soda, nachos, peanuts and Uncle Ray's chips available for purchase for 50-cents each. Baseline Box tickets will also be available for only $5!
Wednesday, May 23 (6:35pm) vs. New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Wiener Wednesday: the popular Wiener Wednesday returns to Werner Park, with 25-cent hot dogs available all night long.
- Bark in the Park: every dog has its day at Werner Park, with canines invited to join man's best friend for a ballgame. Fans may pre-register their very good doggos online to skip the registration line at Werner Park at this link: https://atmilb.com/2GgUqDk/
Thursday, May 24 (6:35pm) vs. New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Thirsty Thursday: the weekend starts early with drink specials including $2 Budweiser, Bud Light and Busch Light, as well as $1 small Pepsi products.
Friday, May 25 (7:05pm) vs. Round Rock Express
- Angel Berroa Autographs/Meet & Greet presented by Atlas MedStaff: 2003 American League Rookie of the Year and former Omaha Royals player Angel Berroa is scheduled to be in attendance thanks to Atlas MedStaff, and is expected to sign autographs for fans for approximately one hour starting at 7:00pm.
- First National Bank Flashback Friday Jersey Series: as part of the Storm Chasers' celebration of the 50th season in franchise history, players and coaches will wear special 2010 Omaha Royals uniforms in commemoration of the team's last season at Rosenblatt Stadium.
- Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks: the night ends with a bang thanks to a Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks show following the Storm Chasers' contest.
Saturday, May 26 (7:05pm) vs. Round Rock Express
- Bands & Brews: the second of five Bands & Brews dates at Werner Park begins when gates open at 6:00pm. Enjoy $1 Michelob Ultra drinks at the Bud Light Downdraught with live music from EckoPhonic and more for the first hour leading up to first pitch.
- Mystery Baseball Giveaway (1st 1,000 fans): the first 1,000 fans through the gates of Werner Park will receive a baseball, with approximately 100 of those baseballs marked by a blue star along with a number. Each number corresponds to a specific prize, which could include an autographed baseball signed by a former or current Storm Chasers player.
Sunday, May 27 (7:05pm) vs. Round Rock Express
- U.S. Bank Family FUNday: Clowns and balloon artists will be out on the concourse for U.S. Bank Family FUNday, in addition to Wildlife Encounters.
- Parentsavvy Pre-Game On-Field Catch: fans will be able to play catch on the Werner Park outfield (weather pending) prior to the game starting when gates open. Fans will be able to play catch for approximately 30 minutes after gates open at 5:45pm.
- Hardee's Kids Run The Bases: Kids ten and under will be able to run the bases following the Storm Chasers' matchup, with Parentsavvy.com Lil' Chasers Members able to be first in line.
Monday, May 28 (12:05pm) vs. Round Rock Express
- Monday Matinee: the Storm Chasers continue their nine-game homestand with a special 12:05pm first pitch time against the Round Rock Express.
Tuesday, May 29 (6:35pm) vs. Round Rock Express
- 50-Cent Tuesday: The homestand ends with another 50 Cent Tuesday, with french fries, small soda, nachos, peanuts and Uncle Ray's chips available for purchase for 50-cents each. Baseline Box tickets will also be available for only $5!
Tickets for all remaining Storm Chasers home contests can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com/tickets, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.