The Omaha Storm Chasers kick off the final month of their 2018 regular season slate at Werner Park with a seven-game homestand starting on Wednesday, August 1. The homestand features three post-game concerts, including performances by Dylan Scott (August 3) and Hawk Nelson (August 4) and two fireworks shows, in addition to two jersey auctions. Other highlights include the final game featuring the Cazadores de Tormentas in 2018 (August 2) and Fortnite: Chasers Royale (August 6).
Wednesday, August 1 (7:05pm) vs. Las Vegas 51s
- Wiener Wednesday: the popular Wiener Wednesday returns to Werner Park, with 25-cent hot dogs available all night long.
- Bark in the Park: every dog has its day at Werner Park, with canines invited to join man's best friend for a ballgame. Fans may pre-register their very good doggos online to skip the registration line at Werner Park at this link: https://atmilb.com/2GgUqDk/
- Peanut Free Night in association with Asthma & Allergy Center: The Storm Chasers host their annual Peanut Free Night, with a thorough cleaning of the ballpark prior to the evening's game. No peanut products will be allowed into the park or sold for that night's game.
Thursday, August 2 (7:05pm) vs. Reyes de Plata de Las Vegas
- Cazadores de Tormentas versus Reyes de Plata de Las Vegas presented by Boot Barn: the Omaha Cazadores de Tormentas take the field for the last of four "Copa De La Diversion" games at Werner Park against the Reyes de Plata de Las Vegas, in addition to Hispanic themed promotions throughout the night as well as a post-game concert featuring Marcos & Sabor.
- Thirsty Thursday: the weekend starts early with drink specials including $2 Budweiser, Bud Light, Busch Light and Estrella Jalisco, as well as $1 small Pepsi products.
Friday, August 3 (7:05pm) vs. Las Vegas 51s
- Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks: the night ends with a bang thanks to a Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks show following the Storm Chasers' contest.
- Dylan Scott Post-Game Country Concert presented by Boot Barn and U-Pull-it: Country performing artist Dylan Scott will be performing a post-game concert following Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks. Admission to the concert is included in your game ticket.
Saturday, August 4 (6:05pm) vs. Salt Lake Bees
- National Wild Turkey Federation Jersey Auction: Storm Chasers players and coaches will wear special National Wild Turkey Federation jerseys, which will be auctioned off during the game.
- Faith & Family Night featuring Hawk Nelson Post-Game Concert: The Storm Chasers host their annual Faith & Family Night at Werner Park, complete with a post-game concert performed by Hawk Nelson, which is included in game ticket.
- Post-Game Fireworks Spectacular presented by Werner Enterprises: The skies ignite for the second straight night at Werner Park after the game with a post-game fireworks show thanks to Werner Enterprises.
- Daddy Daughter Princess Night presented by Parentsavvy.com: Come meet some of your favorite princesses on Daddy Daughter Princess Night. Belle, Elsa, Rapunzel and Cinderella are all expected to be in attendance.
Sunday, August 5 (5:05pm) vs. Salt Lake Bees
- First Responders Night: The Storm Chasers organization teams up with the First Responders Foundation to salute all First Responders heroes as part of this special night.
- U.S. Bank Family FUNday: Clowns and balloon artists will be out on the concourse for U.S. Bank Family FUNday.
- Hy-Vee Canned Food Sunday: fans who bring two Hy-Vee brand canned good items to be donated to Heartland Hope Mission will receive a free McDonald's Berm ticket to that day's game.
- Hardee's Kids Run The Bases: Kids ten and under will be able to run the bases following the Storm Chasers' matchup, with Parentsavvy.com Lil' Chasers Members able to be first in line.
- Team Photo Giveaway presented by Nebraska Spine + Pain Center (1st 1,000 fans): The first 1,000 fans to enter Werner Park will receive a Team Photo of the 2018 Storm Chasers squad thanks to Nebraska Spine + Pain Center.
- Library Night: Kids who reached their Summer Reading Program goals will be able to redeem their vouchers to attend a free Storm Chasers game as part of the organization's program with the Omaha Library.
Monday, August 6 (7:05pm) vs. Salt Lake Bees
- Fortnite: Chasers Royale presented by Bellevue University: Drop in to Werner Park for a special evening that will feature the Storm Chasers wearing special Fortnite inspired jerseys. In addition, Dr. Lupo is scheduled to be in attendance at Werner Park.
- Tech Me Out to the Ballgame presented by Concentric Corporation: Tech and sports fans can learn more about what's in store for the future of the tech industry by attending special Tech Me Out to the Ballgame presentations. Attendees will have the option of picking two presentations to engage with, followed by a networking happy hour presented by Tiger Paw Software, and the Storm Chasers game afterwards.
Tickets for all remaining Storm Chasers home contests can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com/tickets, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.