Fan Spring Training:
Day 1 winner: @RichTurner79 - Lunch with Wings GM, Dan Mason, the Voice of the Red Wings, Josh Whetzel and one Red Wings player at Rohrbach Brewing Company.
Day 2 winner: @AORoberts - Opportunity to watch Red Wings batting practice from the field with 9 friends/family this season.
Day 3 winner: @TCotsonas - A behind-the-scenes tour of Frontier Field with 9 friends/family.
Day 4 winner: @tylilman - 2013 Red Wings Team Signed Baseball
Day 5 winner: @MBENDLIN - 4 undated ticket vouchers
Day 6 winner: @AP_Plumbing1195 - Press Box Experience
Day 7 winner: @itsTimWilliams - 3-pack of signed baseballs (Gaylord Perry, Lee Smith and Jim Kaat)
Day 8 winner: @SmplyV - 2 Tickets to Opening Day
Day 9 winner: @klesko86 - Opportunity to throw out a first pitch at a Wings game
Day 10 winner: @coachburns24 - Free VIP parking for up to 3 Wings games this summer.
Your 2014 Rochester Red Wings are down in Ft. Myers, Florida getting ready for the season…so we thought we would get YOU ready for the upcoming season by giving away great Red Wings prizes on Twitter. Each Tuesday and Thursday (beginning on Tues, Feb. 25) leading up to the Red Wings Home Opener at Frontier Field on Saturday, April 5, the Red Wings will hold a contest or sweepstakes on Twitter where fans will be able to win a prize or experience.
Some contests will be as simple as re-tweeting a tweet sent from the Red Wings, others will have you answer a trivia question or identify a photo of a former Red Wing; and yet others will have you share a photo of your favorite moment(s) at Frontier Field. There will be one winner per day.
That day's giveaway will be announced at 10:00 am in the morning, with the contest running from 12-5 p.m. For example, if that day's contest is a trivia question, the question will be posted at noon and followers will have until 5:00 p.m. that night to submit an answer (only one answer per follower)…One randomly selected fan who guessed the right answer will win that day's prize.
Prizes to be given away include two tickets to Opening Day, a behind-the-scenes tour of Frontier Field for up to 10 people, opportunity to watch batting practice from the field, signed memorabilia, and much, much more.
To be eligible to win all you need to do is follow the Wings on Twitter (@RocRedWings) and keep an eye out each week for contest details.
The following prizes will all be given away on Twitter from now until Opening Day…
- Two (2) Red Wings Opening Day tickets (Saturday, April 5) at Frontier Field
- Four (4) ticket vouchers good for any Red Wings home game in 2014
- 2013 Red Wings team signed baseball
- Opportunity to throw out a first pitch at one Red Wings home game in 2014
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Frontier Field for you and 9 of your friends/family
- Opportunity to be an honorary bat boy/girl/person at one Red Wings home game in 2014
- Press Box Experience - winner will have the opportunity to have dinner on us in the Red Wings press
box, watch one inning from the control room and another inning from the broadcast booth.
- Opportunity to have lunch at Rohrbach Brewing Company on the Red Wings with Wings GM, Dan Mason, the Voice of the Wings, Josh Whetzel, and one Red Wings player.
- Opportunity to watch Red Wings batting practice with up to 10 family or friends from the field before a Red Wings Home game in 2014.
- Free Parking in our VIP lot for up to three (3) Red Wings games in 2014
- Guaranteed every giveaway in 2014 at Frontier Field whether you're at the game or not.
- A three-pack of signed baseballs by Lee Smith, Gaylord Perry and Jim Kaat.
#JoinTheWingsFlock: If our flock (Red Wings Twitter followers) reaches 8,000 before Opening Day we will giveaway the Ultimate Fan Experience to one lucky member of the Wings flock. The Ultimate Fan Experience includes four (4) premium box seats, VIP parking, dinner on the Red Wings, Frontier Field behind the scenes tour, opportunity to watch batting practice from the field, watch an inning of action from the Wings broadcast booth in the press box and a 2014 Red Wings team signed baseball!
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.