Stay up to date with everything #Aceball by signing up for our newsletter today!
We are as eager as you for the return of #Aceball to Greater Nevada Field in 2021!
Our 12th season of professional baseball in the Biggest Little City is set to begin on Opening Day, Thursday, May 13 against the Salt Lake Bees.
However, at this time, we have not determined our exact seating capacity for the upcoming season. We anticipate receiving social distancing requirements from Washoe County soon, and will take the next steps in the ticketing process as soon as we have the final rules from the county.
We are continuing to work with state and local authorities and health officials to determine the best plan to safely welcome our great fans back to the ballpark.
As the season progresses, attendance policies may change. We encourage all #Aceball fans to stay tuned for updates as they become available. For now, we’ve provided as many answers as we can in the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ below and will continue to update these answers when possible.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to us by emailing [email protected].
Until that time when we get to hear ‘Play Ball’ again at Greater Nevada Field, stay safe, stay well, stay tuned, and we’ll see you soon!
Our schedule has been updated and Opening Day will now be Thursday, May 13th. We will play 60 home games season with games added on July 12th & 13th. At this time, we have been approved by the State Department of Business and Industry to host fans per governor Steve Sisolak’s Directive 041 which allows large gatherings to be held at up to 50 percent of fire code capacity. Due to local restrictions, tickets are currently only available through a Membership or Mini Plan. However, individual game tickets will go on sale April 16 with early access for #Aceball Insiders on April 15! To lock in your family-fun through a Membership or Mini Plan, all it takes is a $50 deposit. To help get you set up or answer any questions you may have, email us at [email protected] or call (775) 334-4700!
Or, if you’re ready to get started, click the button below to secure your seats.
How will Season Members be placed into socially distanced seats?
- The Reno Aces will place our Season Members into socially distanced seats, as close to their originally purchased locations as possible. Tickets accounts will be socially distanced from each other, but tickets in a single account will be seated together.
I got an email to claim tickets, but it only contains May game dates. When will I get the rest of my tickets?
- To maintain the most flexibility throughout the season and be prepared for changing capacity & social distancing limitations, tickets will be issued monthly. You will receive the same seats for as long as the current social distancing & capacity guidelines are in place. When these restrictions and guidelines are changed, we will seat Members into the new Socially Distanced seat map.
Will I ever get my original seats back?
- Yes, as soon as we are able to return to 100% capacity with no social distancing guidelines you will be placed back into your original seats as quickly as possible.
My family members have tickets in a separate ticket account, and we would like to be seated together. What do I need to do?
- We will do our best to accommodate all these requests, but we cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodates. CLICK HERE to submit a Season Member Seating Request. A member of our team will reach out to you to confirm what you would like to do.
I do not have ADA seating, but for specific health reasons I need to sit in a particular section of the stadium. What do I need to do?
- CLICK HERE to submit a Season Member Seating Request. A member of our team will reach out to you to confirm your preferences.
My seats are near the dugout. Will those seats be available?
- Current MLB guidelines require a 12-foot buffer zone from the front of the dugout to the nearest fan. Under this guideline, rows 1-8 will not be available in Sections 104, 106, 112, & 114. We will open up these areas as MLB guidelines change and we are allowed to do so.
What games are included in my 8, 16, 24, or 35 Game Plan?
- The 35-Game Schedule can be found HERE and is also available on the Half Season Membership Page. The mini-plan schedules can be found HERE and are also listed on the various partial plan pages.
Will Ticket Exchange be available in 2021?
- Ticket Exchange will be available, but it will work differently than in past seasons to maintain flexibility and be prepared for changes in capacity restrictions & social distancing guidelines.
- If you are Exchanging Tickets between games in the same month: Use the online Ticket Exchange platform as you have in seasons past. CLICK HERE to view a step-by-step instructional video on how to use Ticket Exchange.
- If you are Exchanging Ticket into a future game in a different month: Please call the Greater Nevada Field Box Office at (775) 334-7000 for assistance .
I am a 16- or 24-Game Flex Plan Season Member. How do I get my seats for 2021?
- To maintain the most flexibility throughout the season and be prepared for changing capacity & social distancing limitations, Flex Plans will not operate in the same way that they have in years past. Our Flex Plan members have two options to receive tickets for the 2021 season:
- Purchase tickets on a game-by-game basis using your account credits. Seats will be based on availability and no locations will be guaranteed.
- Change to a set 16- or 24-Game Season Membership, which will guarantee you seats to the pre-selected games in the plan option you choose. These games can be exchanged to fit your schedule and game preferences.
When will fans be permitted to attend games at Greater Nevada Field this season?
- While Opening Day for the Aces is set for May 13, it remains uncertain what our permitted capacity will be. With the safety of our fans our absolute top priority, all decisions regarding capacity will be in accordance with state COVID-19 procedures & regulations. As the season progresses, attendance policies may change and it is our goal to remain flexible with the ability to adjust accordingly.
When will the Greater Nevada Field Box Office open?
- As of now, there is no scheduled date for the re-opening of the Greater Nevada Field Box Office. For now, we encourage fans with ticketing questions to contact us at (775) 334-7000.
I paid for my 2020 tickets and rolled that money over to 2021. What are my options now?
- Option 1: Keep your priority access to 2021 Aces games by rolling 2020 payments into the 2021 Season with the same seats and plan types. This keeps you at the top of the list to get tickets for this season and you will keep ownership of your seats in future seasons. This is the default option for Season Members.
- Option 2: Fully defer your 2020 payments to the 2022 season. Your current seats will not be guaranteed in future seasons if you defer, but you will have priority access to selecting seats for 2022 when the Renewal Process begins. If you would like to defer your payments to the 2022 season, please contact the Greater Nevada Field Box Office at (775) 334-7000 for assistance.
What is the status of my season seat package?
- 2020 Season Memberships were automatically rolled into the 2021 Season with the same seats and plan types. Once our re-opening plans are approved and we have a more clear picture of available seat locations, we will be in touch with the next steps in the ticketing process. It is possible that you will not have the original seats you chose due to social distancing guidelines, but you will have ownership of them for the 2022 season.
When will Season Memberships and Single Game Tickets go on sale?
- Season Memberships are on-sale now for as little as $96.00 per plan. Click Here for information on Season Memberships. Single game ticket availability and pricing will be made available once we receive further guidance on capacity and distancing requirements.
Will you be offering groups/catered events at Aces games this year?
- Options for groups and catered events will be dictated by state and local guidelines If group events are allowed, groups that carried over credits from 2020 will receive priority booking. If you are interested in booking a group outing this season, please call (775) 334-4700 for more information.
I purchased tickets through a third-party resale site. How do I receive a refund?
- All tickets purchased through a resale site (e.g. StubHub, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, etc.) will be subject to the refund policy of the ticket marketplace. Please contact their respective customer service departments for more information.
How would the team safely welcome fans back into the ballpark?
- Upon receiving the necessary approvals, we will publish all safety precautions put in place by the team and requirements from fans for a safe return to the ballpark.