RENO, Nev. - The Reno Aces Baseball Club released their promotional schedule today with a wide variety of exciting events set for the 11th season of Aceball in the Biggest Little City. 12 fireworks shows, 10 fan giveaways and numerous theme nights are sprinkled throughout the Aces 70-game home schedule.
"We are extremely excited to bring so much fun to Greater Nevada Field in 2019," said Aces General Manager Emily Jaenson. "The Reno Aces bring Aceball: the best show in town at the best price. Week after week, season after season, we are a winning community asset that strives to delight and entertain. We know our special event schedule will do just that as we bring back Star Wars Night, Margaritaville, and are partnering with our community to celebrate the 100th Reno Rodeo in May and end the season with the Wizarding World of the Reno Aces."
- 10 Saint Mary's Fireworks Fridays: April 12, April 26, May 17, June 7, June 21, July 5, July 19, August 2, August 16, August 23
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Independence Day Celebration Presented by KBUL 98.1 and KTVN 2 News: July 4
- Margaritaville Fireworks: July 6
- Magnetic Schedule - April 9 - Presented by Mercedes-Benz of Reno and KOLO 8 News Now
- Copa de la Diversion Inspired Replica Jersey - May 11 - Presented by JUAN 101.7 FM and KOLO 8 News Now
- Mother's Day Hat - May 12
- Batting Practice Shirt - May 18 - Presented by Dillard's
- Aces Hat - May 25 - Presented by Greater Nevada Credit Union and Greater Nevada Mortgage
- Father's Day Pint Glass - June 9
- Archie Bradley Bobblehead - June 22 - Presented by West Hills Behavioral Health Hospital
- 90's Night Fanny Pack - July 20 -Presented by Renown Health and Hometown Health and Reno News & Review
- Wolfie & Archie Bobblehead - August 23 - Presented by Eye Care Professionals
- Wizarding Glasses - August 24
- Opening Night - April 9 - Presented by Mercedes-Benz of Reno and KOLO 8 News Now
- Copa de la Diversion - May 11, June 20, July 18, August 15 -Presented by JUAN 101.7 FM and KOLO 8 News Now
- The Reno Aces will take the field as part of MiLB's "Copa de la Diversión". It is a season-long event series specifically designed to embrace the culture and values that resonate most with participating teams' local U.S. Hispanic/Latino communities.
- Reno Aces Country Festival - May 18 - Presented by KBUL 98.1
- Star Wars Night - June 8 - Presented by Truckee Meadows Community College, Wild 102.9 and Reno News & Review
- Margaritaville Night - July 6 - Presented by Washoe County Human Services and Reno News & Review
- 90's Night - July 20 - Presented by Renown Health and Hometown Health and Reno News & Review
- Military Appreciation Night - August 3- Presented by Silver State International and Peterbilt Truck Parts and Equipment and KKOH AM 780
- Firefighter & Wildland Firefighters Appreciation Night - August 17- presented by KOLO 8 News Now
- University of Nevada, Reno Night - August 23 - Presented by Eye Care Professionals
- The Wizarding World of the Reno Aces - August 24 - Presented by Pritchett Eye Care
The Aces open their 2019 season on Thursday, April 4 at 7:05 p.m. against the Fresno Grizzlies at Chukchansi Park and return for Opening Night on April 9th at Greater Nevada Field. Season memberships are on-sale now at www.renoaces.com or by calling (775) 334-7000. Single-game tickets ARE ON SALE NOW.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.