Hit a Home Run for Reading by signing up for the Reading Program presented by Great Clips!
The Rocky Mountain Vibes are strongly committed to supporting our local students and promoting literacy in the Colorado Springs. Toasty's Reading Program, presented by Great Clips, is an incentive-based program that is completely FREE for local students and can be adapted to any grade level.
The program gives students a chance to earn 2 FREE tickets to a 2020 Vibes game. Participation is easy!
- Click on "Download Bookmark". If you don't have a printer, you can track your progress in a simple notebook. Have your parents initial each 100 minutes read and send us a picture once it's completed
- In the upper right hand corner on that page, click on the "Print" button.
- CAREFULLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION cut along the dotted line. Once completely cut out fold in the middle, on the blue dotted line, to make your very own bookmark!
- The goal is to read 500 minutes between now and June 1st. (That's just 20 minutes a day for 25 days) Talk with your parents or teacher to set your weekly reading goals based on your age and reading level.
- Track your reading goals on the back of the bookmark by having your parents initial each 100 minutes read. Don't forget to add your name, and the name of your school.
- When your bookmark is complete, take a picture and submit it to [email protected] to receive a promo code good for 2 FREE TICKETS to a Vibes 2020 home game. Deadline to submit your bookmarks is June 1st, 2020
Keep an eye on the promotions page for updates on game dates/times. Dates are subject to change and tickets are based upon availability.
We want to thank all the schools, teachers, parents, and Great Clips for helping us continue this fantastic reading program. We hope this encourages you to read everyday so you can get those tickets and join us this Summer at UCHealth Park!