Coinciding with single-game tickets going on sale Friday, March 3 at 10 a.m., the Frisco RoughRiders announce they will fire off a record 24 fireworks nights and a slew of exciting daily promotions for the 2017 season at Dr Pepper Ballpark.
FRISCO, Texas (March 2, 2017) - Coinciding with single-game tickets going on sale Friday, March 3 at 10 a.m., the Frisco RoughRiders announce they will fire off a record 24 fireworks nights and a slew of exciting daily promotions for the 2017 season at Dr Pepper Ballpark.
The RoughRiders added "Kids Eat Free Monday" to a weeklong lineup of daily promotions for fans visiting Dr Pepper Ballpark. On Mondays, all kids (12 & under) will receive a voucher for a hot dog, chips and a Dr Pepper product or water.
Single-game tickets for Opening Day on April 6, the Texas League All-Star Game on June 27 and all 70 regular-season home games will be available by visiting RidersBaseball.com, calling (972) 731-9200 or stopping by the RoughRiders Ticket Office.
The RoughRiders are also offering a big incentive for fans to purchase tickets at the RoughRiders Box Office on Friday. From 10-11 a.m., fans purchasing tickets at the Dr Pepper Ballpark Box Office will receive a free $20 Rudy's "Country Store" & Bar-B-Q gift card and a free Rudy's breakfast taco (while supplies last).
Season tickets, other special ticket packages and tickets for the Frisco Classic (March 3-5), featuring Arizona, Arkansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma State are on sale now. Also available is a special Frisco Classic & RoughRiders 4 Pack that includes four Frisco Classic Tickets, four RoughRiders Flex Tickets and four RoughRiders souvenirs for only $99.
2017 Daily Promotions
- Kids Eat Free Monday: Each kid (12 & under) receives a voucher for a hot dog, chips, and a Dr Pepper product or water (excludes May 22 day game)
- Taco Tuesday: Enjoy $2 tacos all game long, plus select $3 beers and half-price margaritas (6-8 p.m.)
- Weiner Wednesday presented by Texas Chili Company: $1 hot dogs all game
- Thirsty Thursday: Enjoy $1 domestic draft beers, $2 craft and import beers, and $1 Dr Pepper products (6-8 p.m.)
- Fireworks Friday: Fans are welcome on the playing field post-game for an incredible fireworks show
- Saturday Post-Game Party: Live music and drink specials in the Bull Moose Saloon
- Kids Sunday Funday: Pre-game catch on the field for kids and their parents/guardians (up to 35 minutes prior to first pitch) and $1 ice cream sandwiches all game
2017 Fireworks Dates
- Thursday, April 6 (Opening Day)
- Friday, April 7
- Friday, April 21
- Friday, May 5
- Friday, May 19
- Friday, June 2
- Sunday, June 4
- Friday, June 16
- Sunday, June 18
- Tuesday, June 27 (All-Star Game)
- Friday, June 30
- Saturday, July 1 (4th of July Weekend)
- Sunday, July 2 (4th of July Weekend)
- Monday, July 3 (4th of July Weekend)
- Tuesday, July 4 (4th of July)
- Friday, July 14
- Friday, July 21
- Sunday, July 23
- Friday, Aug. 4
- Sunday, Aug. 6
- Friday, Aug. 18
- Sunday, Aug. 20
- Friday, Sept. 1
- Sunday, Sept. 3
About the RoughRiders
The Frisco RoughRiders are the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers and play their games at beautiful Dr Pepper Ballpark in Frisco, Texas. The team was founded in 2003 and has finished first among all Double-A franchises in attendance in each of the last 12 seasons (2005-2016). In August 2014, the RoughRiders were purchased by an ownership group led by Chuck Greenberg and Scott Sonju. The new ownership group, together with the city of Frisco, has spearheaded numerous major franchise improvements over the past two seasons, investing more than $7 million in a wide array of facility upgrades and improvements, including a new state-of-the-art HD video board, sound system, Bull Moose Saloon, InTouch Grille, Riders Outpost Team Store, and the newest and biggest creation, the 174-foot Choctaw Lazy River. The upgrades made prior to the 2015 season earned the Riders and the City of Frisco "Best Ballpark Renovation" of 2015 by Ballpark Digest. The same publication also honored the Choctaw Lazy River as the best ballpark improvement over $1 million for the 2016 season. More than 140 former RoughRiders players have gone on to play Major League Baseball, including All-Stars Chris Davis, Adrian Gonzalez, Ian Kinsler, and Nelson Cruz, as well as current Rangers stars Elvis Andrus, Rougned Odor, and Nomar Mazara. For more information on the Frisco RoughRiders and Dr Pepper Ballpark, please visit RidersBaseball.com or contact Art Garcia at AGarcia@RidersBaseball.com or Ryan Rouillard at RRouillard@RidersBaseball.com.