Down on the Farm just might be the most fun place in the park!
Down on the Farm is the ultimate family-friendly play area. With various features for children, it's sure to be a hit with your family at your next River Cats game. Down on the Farm has been upgraded over the last few seasons as we strive to bring the best experience to you and your entire family everytime out to the park. Best part? It's completely free!
Down on the Farm is located behind the Toyota Home Run hill and can be accessed by following the concourse along the first base line to the outfield. Click the map for a larger view.
Down on the Farm Features
- Dingerville offers fun miniature town to explore and play in!
- Tower Bridge replica play structure, including slides, climbing walls, bridges, and more
- All-new Misting Pad for those warm Sacramento summer nights
- Whiffle Ball field for all those aspiring ballplayers
- Free admission at every River Cats home game!