- In the bottom of the first inning, Alex Canario hits a double down the left-field line that scores Yorlis Rodriguez and gives the Volcanoes an early 1-0 lead.
- The next batter, Armani Smith, hits a double past the left fielder that scores Canario and increases the lead to 2-0.
- Three batters later, Carter Aldrete hits a sacrifice fly to right field that scores Smith and makes the score 3-0 Volcanoes.
- In the bottom of the fourth inning, after Boise scored their first run, Beicker Mendoza hits his second home run over the wall in right field for a solo shot that increased the lead to 4-1.
- In the bottom of the fifth, after Boise made it 4-2, Smith hits an RBI single to center field that scores Rodriguez and makes it a 3-run game again at 5-2.
- Conner Nurse got his first win after he became the first Volcanoes starting pitcher this year to pitch into the seventh inning as he allowed 5 hits, 2 runs, walked one batter and struck out 9 in 6 ⅓ innings.
The Volcanoes will look to win the series against Boise when Kervin Castro takes the mound against Micah Kazcor.