"Since 1997, your Salem-Keizer Volcanoes have been firmly focused on our fans and supporting the San Francisco Giants by having their players grow in a community-first, supportive environment," said Jerry Walker, Volcanoes Owner. "Lisa and I are so energized about the 2019 Volcanoes FanFest, which is the perfect venue to kick off what will be an action-packed season."
The fun immediately starts when the gates open, rain or shine, at 11 a.m.
- MLB-alumni autograph sessions: Tony Torcato (11 a.m. -1 p.m.), Joe Paterson and Daniel Turpin (1:15 - 3 p.m.)
- Q&A with the players (1-1:15 p.m.)
- Free samples for our new exciting concession partners
- Crater "selfies"
- Face painting
- Speed pitch machine contest for fans
- Ticket package and seat selection booth
- Amazing new sound system demo
- National Anthem auditions (12-1:00 p.m.)
- "Wow" deals on clearance items
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tours
- Photos with the awesome official SF Giants car
- Live coverage from 1430 KYKN radio
- Prize drawings & giveaways
- A stadium full of fun times, friends and smiles
"I couldn't be more excited about the 2019 FanFest and the chance for Volcanoes Nation to kick off the 2019 season in style," said Mitche Graf, Volcanoes President. "Baseball truly is a family. Let's get the Volcanoes family together as we begin to write the next chapter in this historic Minor League Baseball franchise."
To purchase tickets go to Ticket Options
or call 503-390-2225
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.