San Jose, CA- Single game tickets for the 2017 San Jose Giants season will go on sale Monday, March 6. Tickets can be purchased by visiting sjgiants.com, calling 408.297.1435 or visiting the Municipal Stadium Box Office in person. Tickets can be purchased to all San Jose Giants home games, except for July 4, which will go on sale in May.
As a part of the #DiamondSeason, fans can anticipate exciting new promotions every night of the week including:
- Student and Faculty Mondays - show your school ID at the Municipal Stadium box office for $5 tickets to Monday night games.
- Taste of Muni Tuesdays - new in 2017, offer deals on menu items, debut new concoctions, hold eating contests on the field and host vendor tables at the front of the stadium every Tuesday home game.
- We Care Wednesdays - the San Jose Giants are offering special opportunities for local non-profits to bring their organizations out to Municipal Stadium.
- Thirsty Thursday Beer Sampler - back for the 2017 season, the fan-favorite Baseball and Beer Package will return to Municipal Stadium where fans can taste craft beers for discounted prices every Thursday.
- Fireworks Fridays - every Friday of the season, the night sky will light up above Municipal Stadium as part of a season-long Friday Fireworks Series.
- Giant Giveaway Saturdays - come down to Municipal Stadium every Saturday to receive your favorite San Jose Giant giveaways including bobble heads, t-shirts and much more.
- Alliance Kids Eat Free Sundays - it's back! Every Sunday, all season long, children under the age of 12 receive one free hot dog and one free 20-ounce soda or water with any paid admission ticket!
Additionally, the San Jose Giants are introducing all-new Themed Mini Plans. Purchasers get their choice of Box or Upper Luxury seats for these ticket packages which can be bought online now. A list of these value-packed Mini Plans includes:
- Fantasy Pack - Six tickets to fun, exciting and zany themed ballgames, including Star Wars Night, Harry Potter Night, and Christmas in July.
- Throwback Thursday Mini Plan - Tickets to all 10 regular season home Thursday games and the first 25 people to purchase a plan will receive the 75th Anniversary Lapel Pin.
- Premium Giveaway Pack - Six tickets to games featuring premium giveaway products including all the best bobble heads and a Municipal Stadium Replica Collector's Item.
"Monday will be one of the more exciting days on our calendar, as the start of single game tickets going on sale means our season is right around the corner," said Mark Wilson, San Jose Giants Chief Operating Officer and General Manager. "With this year being a celebration of both 75 years of baseball at Municipal Stadium and 30 years of affiliation with the San Francisco Giants, fans can look forward to unique nods towards our history all season long. Our new branded theme nights and enhanced community outreach ensure that every single night on the home calendar will appeal to all baseball fans, so get tickets to your favorite nights now!"
The 2017 season promises to be a historic year filled with countless exciting moments and lasting memories. Guarantee your seat at these great events and be a part of our team all season long as we celebrate the 75th anniversary of baseball at Municipal Stadium.
First pitch for the San Jose Giants home opener will take place at 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 13 against the Stockton Ports. San Jose's 2017 season begins on Thursday, April 6. The Giants will host games at Municipal Stadium on Mother's Day (May 14), Memorial Day (May 29), and Independence Day (July 4). For information on the 2017 season and ticket packages please visit sjgiants.com, call (408) 297-1435 or visit the Municipal Stadium Box Office Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Purchase 2017 Season Ticket Packages
View the 2017 San Jose Giants Schedule