PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - The St. Lucie Mets have released their daily promotional schedule that features several enticing, affordable entertainment and dining options for fans of all ages.
SUNDAY- Sunday Brunch sponsored by Burger King and Treasure and ESPN 1063.
· Baseball and Brunch - $20 day of; $17 in advance ($15 for season ticket holders and $10 for children 12 and under). Includes a ticket to the game and access to a brunch buffet of eggs, bacon, French toast, fruit, yogurt, discounted Mimosas and much more.
MONDAY- Kids Day sponsored by Treasure Coast Parenting Magazine
· Kids 12 and under get in for free
TUESDAY- 2 for Tuesday sponsored by Frank and Al's Pizza and WPSL 1590
· For $15 get two general admission tickets, two hot dogs and two sodas
· Baseball Bingo
· Silver Sluggers Night: All Silver Sluggers members get in free and receive a free hot dog.
WEDNESDAY- All You Can Eat and a Seat sponsored by Sonny's BBQ and Real Radio 94.3
· $18 includes a ticket to the game and access to all you can eat hamburgers, hot dogs, macaroni salad, popcorn, $2 soda and water and $2 beer ($12 for season ticket holders and $10 for children 12 and under).
THURSDAY- Dollar Thursday sponsored by 92.7 FM The Wave, Southern Eagle Distribution and Coca-Cola
· $1 Bud Light and Budweiser (8 oz. cans)
· $12 Thursday Night Solo Cup: Purchase a special Mets solo cup for $12 and receive $1 refills on beer. Cup can be reused on any Thursday game
· $1 hot dogs, soda and popcorn
FRIDAY- Family Fun Night sponsored by Chili's and Treasure and Space Coast Radio
· Klutch's Kids Crew Night - Kids Club members get in free. There is no cost to sign up for the Kids Club.
· Fun Run Around the Bases (kids 12 and under)
SATURDAY- Support Your Community Night sponsored by Seacoast Bank, The Coast 101.3 and TC Palm Social
· Fireworks every Saturday courtesy of Seacoast Bank
· Each Saturday will feature a different community organization raising awareness for its cause
The Mets play 69 home games at First Data Field and one contest at Historic Dodgertown in Vero Beach on April 15 that counts as a home game. Tickets to all St. Lucie Mets home games are on sale now. Visit the box office, www.stluciemets.com or call 772-871-2115 to get your tickets today.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.