Spokane, WA - This is a very important announcement for all Seahawk fans!
On Friday afternoon, January 31st at 11 AM, all of Spokane's Seattle Seahawks fans are invited to Avista Stadium for the Official Spokane 12s Picture. At 12:12, all fans are invited to stand on Avista Stadium's field to form a human 12 to take a picture in support of the Seahawks quest to win Super Bowl XLVIII. This is the final Blue Friday of the season, and all fans are encouraged to wear their favorite Seahawks gear. Avista Stadium will open its gates from 11:30 to 1 PM, and is free for everyone to attend.
Also during the event, fans can take advantage of the following:
- Longhorn BBQ will have a lunch buffet available for only $12 for two people.
- The Spokane Indians will be offering a Limited Edition 12th Man Opening Night Ticket Package - which will cost $12 - that includes two reserved bench tickets for Opening Night Fireworks on June 13th against the Eugene Emeralds. $2 from each 12th Man Ticket Package will be donated to the Rypien Foundation for Child Cancer Research.
- Former Seahawk, and Super Bowl XXVI MVP, Mark Rypien will be on hand for photos and autographs.
- All merchandise will be marked down 12% in the Spokane Indians Team Store.
- Prizes will be given to the 12 best-dressed Seahawks fans.
- Free Skittles for everyone!
The event is sponsored by Radio Spokane, KHQ and Longhorn BBQ.
The Spokane Indians would like to thank all of our fans for their support during the record-setting 2013 season. The Indians are the Short Season Class "A" affiliate for the Texas Rangers. Ticket packages are on sale now for the 2014 season, and start as low as $63. Click here for the 2014 schedule. Reserve your seats today by calling the Avista Stadium Ticket Office at (509) 343-OTTO (6886).
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.