Spokane, WA - The Spokane Indians have announced their schedule for the 2014 Northwest League regular season which is slated to begin on Friday, June 13th against the Eugene Emeralds for a five-game series at Avista Stadium.
The 76-game season features 38 home and 38 road games, with the first half of the regular season ending on Monday, July 21st and the second half concluding on Monday, September 1st.
Spokane will once again be home for two holidays in 2014 including the Father's Day Game on Sunday, June 15th and the highly-anticipated Independence Day Fireworks on Friday, July 4th which features the pre-game 5K Pennant Run.
The 2014 Northwest League All-Star Game will be hosted by the Eugene Emeralds on Tuesday, August 5th at PK Park and will coincide with an All-Star Break that runs from August 4th-6th.
Playoff procedures for the upcoming season remain unchanged as both the first and second half winners of each division will square off in a three-game series for the right to compete in the NWL Championship.
A full promotional schedule and game times will be announced in the spring of 2014. Fans can anticipate many of the same signature promotions that have made the Indians the top family destination in Eastern Washington including fireworks, Yoke's $1 Family Feast Nights, and community events such as the Pennant Run, Pitch for the Cure and Ride the Bases.
Mini Season Ticket plans are on sale now. The Spokane Indians have five options available, and each package includes tickets to seven home games. Below are options for each available plan:
- Plan A (Tuesday, June 17th; Wednesday, June 25th; Friday, July 4th (Fireworks); Thursday, July 31st; Friday, August 8th (Fireworks); Saturday, August 16th (Yoke's Family Feast); Wednesday, August 27th).
- Plan B (Saturday, June 14th (Yoke's Family Feast); Tuesday June 24th; Wednesday, July 9th; Saturday, July 19th (Fireworks); Wednesday, July 30th; Saturday, August 9th (Fireworks); Friday, August 29th (Fireworks).
- Plan C (Saturday, June 21st (Fireworks); Saturday, July 5th (Yoke's Family Feast); Thursday, July 10th; Monday, July 28th; Friday, August 1st (Yoke's Family Feast); Thursday, August 7th; Thursday, August 28th.
- Weeknight Plan (Monday, June 16th; Monday, June 23rd; Tuesday, July 8th; Monday, July 21st; Tuesday, July 29th; Monday, August 18th; Monday, August 25th).
- Sunday Day Game Plan (Sunday, June 15th (Father's Day); Sunday, June 22nd; Sunday, July 6th; Sunday, July 20th; Sunday, July 27th; Sunday, August 3rd; Sunday, August 17th). All Sunday games have a special 3:30 PM scheduled start.
A full list of 2014 games can be found HERE.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.