SpikesFest 2019 will be held on Sunday, March 3 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Penn State Indoor Multi-Sport Facility, located adjacent to the Bryce Jordan Center. Admission is FREE. This year's event is once again presented by Mount Nittany Health and media partners WTAJ, Your News Leader and BIG Froggy 101.
SpikesFest Parking & Bag Policy Advisory
Admission is FREE for this year's SpikesFest event on Sunday, March 3. Parking is available in Lot 44, which is located between Bryce Jordan Center, the Indoor Multi-Sport Facility, Beaver Stadium and Medlar Field at Lubrano Park.
Penn State Athletics Bag Policy will be in effect for SpikesFest, as the event is held inside a Penn State athletic facility. There are no restrictions on bags that may be brought into the Multi-Sport Facility, but all bags are subject to search. Please click the button below for more information on Penn State's bag policy.
SpikesFest 2019 Activity List
Check back often prior to SpikesFest for updates on our activity list!
- Free rides on Spikes Inflatables (Bounce House, Obstacle Course and more!)
- Take swings in the indoor batting cages
- Practice pitching skills
- Kids activities and information on healthy living from Mount Nittany Health
- Arts and crafts presented by Center for Arts and Crafts at Penn State
- Football activities from Centre Bulldogs Youth Football & Cheerleading
- Pinewood Derby track and cars courtesy of the Juniata Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Baseball games and activities from the Penn State All-Sports Museum
- Children's activities from Macaroni Kid
- Info and activites from the Jared Box Project
- David's Dreamers informational table
- Next Home Price Point Realty Virtual Reality display
- Photo booth and informational activities from Penn State Health
- Interactive vehicle display from Lion Country Kia
- Plenty of open space for kids to run around and have fun!
- More to come!
SpikesFest 2019 Entertainment & Appearances
- Mascot Meet and Greet with Ike the Spike, the Nookie Monster, LuCKy the Lion, and more special guests!
- Performances by the Nittany Dreamers Baton & Silk Corps
- Check back here frequently for updates!
Charity Auction Benefiting the Mount Nittany Health Foundation
SpikesFest will feature a silent auction of sports memorabilia and entertainment experiences with all proceeds to benefit the Mount Nittany Health Foundation.
While the silent auction will feature a number of affordable Spikes gift baskets, the charity auction at SpikesFest will also feature several high profile items. A complete list of auction items will be available in the coming weeks.
SpikesFest 2019 Tables
The Spikes also welcome any community group, sports league, or non-profit organization that would be interested in the free opportunity to distribute information and conduct sign-ups as part of SpikesFest 2019. Interested groups should contact Ben Love with the Spikes at (814) 272-0312 or e-mail email@example.com.