SpikesFest 2020 will be held on Saturday, March 14 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Penn State Indoor Multi-Sport Facility, located adjacent to the Bryce Jordan Center. Admission is FREE. This year's event is once again presented by Mount Nittany Health and media partners WTAJ, Your News Leader and BIG Froggy 101.
SpikesFest Parking & Bag Policy Advisory
Admission is FREE for this year's SpikesFest event on Saturday, March 14. Parking is available in Lot 44, which is located between Bryce Jordan Center, the Indoor Multi-Sport Facility, Beaver Stadium and Medlar Field at Lubrano Park.
Penn State Athletics Bag Policy will be in effect for SpikesFest, as the event is held inside a Penn State athletic facility. There are no restrictions on bags that may be brought into the Multi-Sport Facility, but all bags are subject to search. Please click the button below for more information on Penn State's bag policy.
SpikesFest 2020 Activity List
Check back often prior to SpikesFest for updates on our activity list!
- Free inflatable rides
- Take swings in the indoor batting cages
- Practice pitching skills
- Kids activities and information on healthy living from Mount Nittany Health
- Interactive science display from Discovery Space
- Arts and crafts presented by Center for Arts and Crafts at Penn State
- Football activities from Centre Bulldogs Youth Football & Cheerleading
- Pinewood Derby track and cars courtesy of the Juniata Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Info and activites from the Jared Box Project
- David's Dreamers informational table
- Next Home Price Point Realty Virtual Reality display
- Interactive vehicle display from Lion Country Kia
- Plenty of open space for kids to run around and have fun!
- More to come!
SpikesFest 2020 Entertainment & Appearances
- Mascot Meet and Greet with Ike the Spike, the Nookie Monster, LuCKy the Lion, and more special guests!
- Special Apperance by Linky the Ambulance and Centre LifeLink EMS
- Performances by the Nittany Dreamers Baton & Silk Corps
- Check back here frequently for updates!
Charity Auction Benefiting the Mount Nittany Health Foundation
SpikesFest will feature a silent auction of sports memorabilia and entertainment experiences with all proceeds to benefit the Mount Nittany Health Foundation.
While the silent auction will feature a number of affordable Spikes gift baskets, the charity auction at SpikesFest will also feature several high profile items. Check back soon for a full list of items that will be up for bids!
SpikesFest 2020 Tables
The Spikes also welcome any community group, sports league, or non-profit organization that would be interested in the free opportunity to distribute information and conduct sign-ups as part of SpikesFest 2020. Interested groups should contact Joe Putnam with the Spikes at (814) 272-1687 or e-mail[email protected].