The Staten Island Yankees are teaming up with local schools during our upcoming season for our School Fundraising Program! Your school will have the opportunity to enjoy a great night at Richmond County Bank Ballpark with other members of your school's community one last time before summer vacation while raising money for your school!
HOW IT WORKS
- Assembly: Your fundraisier will kick off with an assembly at your school featuring our mascot, Scooter the Holy Cow! The assemblies will feature a variety of education-based activities which will help generate enthusiasm amongst your students. Assemblies are not required, but just an exciting way to bring our program to your school!
- Materials: We will provide you with a bi-fold for each student in your school, dropped off during your assembly or another designated date. These fliers will contain all necessary information regarding your "Night Out."
- Seating: On your night out everyone from your school's community will be seated together as we reserve a block of tickets just for you! All order forms will be collected, processed, and returned back to you!
HOW FUNDRAISING WORKS
- Step 1: Sell Staten Island Yankees tickets to your family, friends, and neighbors.
- Step 2: Fill out the fundraiser order form, given to you by your school, for each sale you make and turn it in to your teacher by June 1.
- Step 3: Enjoy the game and win great prizes!