BIG GAME BLITZ RULES
Are you ready for the Big Game on Sunday, Feb. 2nd? We are, and would like you to share in the fun!
This year marks the 8th Annual Staten Island Yankees "Big Game Blitz" promotion for our fans - the only place to get in on the excitement of the Big Game and win Staten Island Yankees tickets and autographed memorabilia**!
What's Included In Your Package:
- Four ticket vouchers, good for any 2020 Staten Island Yankees Home Game
- $5 Donation to the Staten Island Yankees Foundation
- Receive a random square in the 2020 Super Bowl Box Pool
- Each $45 package purchase will recieve one square in the box pool
- Squares in the box pool will be assigned randomly
- Numbers for each team will be emailed out to every Big Game Blitz buyer on Friday, January 31st
**All autographed memorabilia will include a letter of authenticity from the New York Yankees or Staten Island Yankees.
HERE ARE THE PRIZES YOU CAN WIN
END OF QUARTER 1
Signed Mickey Rivers 8x10
All-You-Can-Eat Luxury Suite: Includes 20 tickets & access to a 90-minute All-You-Can-Eat buffet*
*Subject To Availability*
END OF QUARTER 3
Signed Willie Randolph 8x10
END OF GAME
Signed Bernie Williams 2019 New York-Penn League All-Star Game baseball & four additional Staten Island Yankees ticket vouchers
BIG GAME BLITZ FAQ
Do I have to know anything about football?
- No. Since the numbers are randomly drawn, everyone has the same opportunity to get any set of numbers. You don't need to know anything about football, just watch for the score at the end of each quarter of the game.
I have a copy of the pool with numbers. How do I know what my numbers are?
- There will be a team name on the top (or bottom) and a team name on the side. Look for your name on the grid and follow across and up to see your numbers. At the end of each quarter, you will observe the score of the game. Only look at the LAST digit of each team's score. This will determine the winner. For example: At the end of the first quarter, the score is AFC Champion- 10, NFC Champion - 7. The person who has AFC Champion- 0, NFC Champion - 7 will be the winner.
What if the game goes into overtime?
- When a game goes into overtime, you would NOT have a winner for the 4th quarter. Instead, the FINAL score will be the winner of the game after overtime is complete.