GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are home from July 10 through July 15 to face a pair of teams from the Eastern Division. The Fort Wayne TinCaps, Wisconsin's opponent in the 2012 Midwest League Championship Series, and the Lake County Captains, the MWL affiliate of the Cleveland Indians, are in town for the baseball. On the entertainment side of things, there will be an appearance by a wrestling legend, a chance to meet a host of storybook princesses, fireworks, and plenty of special days and giveaways.
Details of the promotions for the upcoming homestand are:
- WEDNESDAY, July 10 at 7:05pm; WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night; Red Smith Night; Cars.com BamBam Giveaway; Bang for Your Buck with WIXX means $1 Cher-Make hot dogs, $1 Pepsi Products, and $1 Miller Beers! Come out to see the scholarship winners from the Red Smith Banquet in a pregame presentation. Plus, the first 500 fans to attend the game will receive BamBams from Cars.com.
- THURSDAY, July 11 at 7:05pm; Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday presented by 95.9 KISS FM; Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase Appearance: Everybody's got a price and you'll be able to find out what yours is when you stop by to meet WWE Hall of Famer Ted DiBiase. The Million Dollar Man will be available to meet fans for autographs, handshakes, and pictures during the game. Fans can enjoy 16oz soda, beer, or Arty's Old Fashioned drinks for just $2 as part of Thirsty Thursday presented by Arty's Old Fashioned and 95.9 KISS FM.
- FRIDAY, July 12 at 7:05pm; North Shore Bank Family Night w/ Y100; Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by Molina Healthcare; Emergency Services Night; Baycom Player Baseball Giveaway; Postgame Fireworks: Paramedics, firemen, police officers, and their families will receive $1 off reserved bleachers and box seating for Emergency Services Night. Plus, the first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a baseball courtesy of Baycom. The baseball will feature Clint Coulter, Victor Roache, and Mitch Haniger, the top three picks by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 2012 draft. Kids 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda as part of family night. Children 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Molina Healthcare after the postgame fireworks display.
- SATURDAY, July 13 at 6:35pm; Fly Away Saturday from Funjet Vacations and Fox World Travel; Fox River Mall presents Meet a Storybook Princess Night; FOX 11 Fireworks: The Fox River Mall invited Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Tiana, and Sleeping Beauty to this game and they accepted! There is pre-game VIP party for an additional $10 and participants will have a tea party (and snacks) with the princesses in the new Club Level and have photos taken on the field. The princesses will be available throughout the game for a meet and greet with photos for all fans. Also, the first 500 girls to attend the game receive a princess tiara and wand. The VIP session guarantees the giveaway. Fly Away Saturday means one lucky fan will win airfare for two from Funjet Vacations and Fox World Travel at this game. FOX 11 presents a postgame fireworks display!
- SUNDAY, July 14 at 1:05pm; Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5, The Fan; Green & Gold Day; Lamers Player Magnet Giveaway: Football season is almost here and the Timber Rattlers invite area fans to show their support for the team in Green Bay by wearing the Green & Gold! Wear Packers apparel to the game and receive $1.00 off a reserved bleacher seat when you make your purchase at the ticket window. The first 500 to attend Sunday's game will receive a magnet featuring Jonathan Lucroy from Lamers Bus Lines. This is magnet number two in a series of four that are being given away this season. Fans may play catch on the field for thirty minutes starting at noon. Timber Rattlers players will be available for an autograph session on the third base concourse after the game. Time Warner Cable customers can receive up to four half-priced reserved bleacher tickets when showing their TWC bill at time of ticket purchase. Timber Rattlers players and coaches will be wearing Brewers-themed jerseys during the game.
- MONDAY, July 15 at 12:05pm; Qdoba Q*Monday with 106.7 KRUZ; BONUS Baker Tilly Businesspersons Special w/ WVBO & WNAM; Silver Foxes Morning Stroll; Dunkin Donuts Player Poster Giveaway: The Timber Rattlers invite members of their Silver Foxes Club to come out and participate in a Senior Stroll from 10:30am to 11:30am before the game. If you're not a member, you may join for free as long as you are aged 55 or older. The first 1,000 fans to attend the game will receive a poster of Timber Rattlers shortstop Orlando Arcia. This is poster number eight in a series of ten from Dunkin Donuts that have been given away during the 2013 season. Purchase a lunch entrée at either Qdoba location in Appleton and receive a free ticket to any Monday home game during the 2013 season. The Rattlers, Baker Tilly, WVBO, & WNAM also present a bonus Businesspersons Special for this Monday matinee. Show your business card at the ticket window and receive a ticket for a box seat, your choice of beverage, and your choice of brat or hotdog for $11.50. This offer is also available to fans 55 & older.
Fans are urged to purchase their tickets for these games in advance one of three ways: On-line at www.timberrattlers.com, over the phone at 800-WI-TIMBER, or in person at the Time Warner Cable Field Box Office. The box office is located at the stadium and is open at 9am Monday through Friday and 10am on Saturdays.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.