GRAND CHUTE, WI - Make your plans, Rattlers fans! The 2013 promotional calendar for the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers has been released. There are giveaways, alternate jerseys, special guest appearances, and plenty of special events to make a great night at the newly renovated Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium even better.
The promotional calendar may be viewed at timberrattlers.com at any time and will be updated if there are changes to the schedule or if new events are added.
- Brewers Sundays with 107.5 The Fan: On Sundays during the 2013 season, the Timber Rattlers will be wearing jerseys based on those of their parent club. Plan on appearances by former Brewers players, too. There will also be pre-game catch on the field and a postgame autograph session for fans to meet with and get autographs from the Timber Rattlers.
- Qdoba Q'Monday with 106.7 Kruz: Purchase a Qdoba entrée on any Monday game day either Appleton location and receive a free ticket to any Monday home game for the 2013 regular season.
- Baker Tilly Business Person Special with 1280 WNAM & 103.9 WVBO: Present a business card at the ticket office and receive a box seat ticket, a beverage, and a brat or hot dog for $11.50. This offer is also available to seniors (55 & older.)
- WIXX Bang for Your Buck Wednesday: There are nine home games scheduled on Wednesdays during 2013. All of them will feature soda, hot dogs, and beer for $1.
- Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday with 95.9 KISS FM: Enjoy a 22oz soda, a 16oz beer, or an Arty's Old Fashioned drink for $2 every Thursday night home game during 2013.
- North Shore Bank Family Night with Y100: Every Friday home game has kids eat free! Children 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda. Molina Healthcare presents a postgame "Kids Run the Bases".
- Fly Away Saturday with Funjet Vacations and Fox World Travel: One lucky fan wins a pair of charter airline tickets for two at every Saturday game.
- Fireworks: Fireworks are scheduled to follow every Friday night home game beginning May 31. Saturday, June 1 is the first of eight scheduled Saturday night fireworks show presented by FOX 11 this season. There is also a special Wednesday night fireworks display sponsored by Thrivent Financial on August 14.
GIVEAWAYS (For the first 1,000 unless otherwise noted):
- Bobbleheads: All fans attending the home opener on April 8 will receive a bobblehead of Timber Rattlers manager Matt Erickson holding the Midwest League Championship Trophy courtesy of Pepsi. There will also be a bobblehead of Jonathan Lucroy presented by American National Bank (July 1), a mystery Bobblehead from Dairy Queen (August 5), and a Fans' Choice Bobblehead (August 29).
- Dunkin Donuts Player Poster Series: Posters of 2013 Timber Rattlers will be given away on ten dates: 4/10, 4/25, 5/9, 5/16, 6/3, 6/10, 7/2, 7/15, 7/29, 8/26
- Lamers Bus Lines Magnet Series: A series of magnets featuring former and current Rattlers will be given to the first 500 fans to attend the games on June 23, July 14, August 6, and August 28
- Baseballs: Milk Source - June 6; Baycom - July 12
- Cash: Envelopes with different denominations of cash from Fox Communities Credit Union (July 24)
- Others: Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts Ice Scraper (April 13); Fox River Mall Knit Scarf (May 12); Kagen Allergy Clinic Rally Towel (June 9); North Shore Bank Baseball Hat (June 20); Ducks Unlimited Duck Call (June 22); Cher-Make Cooler Bag (June 29); Principal Financial Nutcracker (July 25)
- Bernie Brewer: The Milwaukee Brewers Mascot will check out renovated Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium on Monday, April 8 and Sunday, April 14.
- Iron Man: Marvel's Invincible Iron Man touches down at the ballpark on Friday, May 10.
- The Million Dollar Man: Do you have a price? Ted DiBiase - aka The Million Dollar Man - is coming to town on Thursday, July 11 to find out.
- Storybook Princesses: The Princesses return to preside over the evening on Saturday, July 13 courtesy of Fox River Mall.
- Girl Scout Day: All area Girl Scout Troops may purchase a special ticket package. They may participate in a pregame parade on the field and receive a participation patch. Plus, the Rattlers and Troop 2355 are holding a "Write to Recover" Journal Drive to benefit the Christine Ann Center & Harbor House on Sunday, April 28.
- Mother's Day: Celebrate with Mom at the ballpark on Sunday, May 12. The players will wear pink jerseys during the game and fans may bid on the jerseys in a silent auction.
- Halloween in May: Prepare for a scare - and trick or treat - on Wednesday, May 15.
- St. Patty's Day in May: It's the Wearin' O' the Green sponsored by Oshkosh's Irish Fest on Friday, May 31.
- Bark in the Park: Invisible Fence by Golrusk invites dog owners to bring their canines to the game on Sunday, June 2.
- Educator Appreciation Night: It's Teacher's Night Out on Wednesday, June 5.
- Salute to Cows: The tradition returns! The Timber Rattlers and Milk Source celebrate America's Dairyland on Thursday, June 6.
- Star WarsTM Night: The Force will be with the Timber Rattlers on Saturday, June 8. Players will wear Star Wars-themed Rattlers jerseys and lots of characters from the movies will be in attendance. The jerseys will be up for bid during a silent auction with proceeds going to charity.
- Peanut Free Night: No peanuts or peanut products will be in the ballpark on Thursday, June 20 to allow fans with peanut allergies to attend the game.
- Salute to Paper: Paper. Where would we be without it? The Rattlers honor this important local industry on Friday, June 21.
- Outdoorsman Night: The Rattlers will wear woodland camouflage jerseys during the game. A silent auction for the jerseys - with proceeds going to charity - will be held, the Ducks Unlimited Duck Call giveaway, and samples from All Things Jerky are scheduled for Saturday, June 22.
- Ultimate Tailgate Night: Tailgating in the parking lot is as much a part of a Timber Rattlers game as the Bratzooka!. Cher-Make and the Rattlers have some ultimate plans for Saturday, June 29.
- Military Appreciation Night presented by American National Bank, Fox Valley Veterans Council, & Boxkar: Timber Rattlers players will wear Stars & Stripes caps on Monday, July 1 as veterans of all military branches will be saluted. The caps will be available in a silent auction. The National Guard's 132nd Army Band will play a pregame concert and Boxkar will perform a postgame concert.
- Principal Financial presents Christmas in July: Thursday, July 25 will be the most wonderful time of the year with holiday cheer, a visit from Those Funny Little People, and a Nutcracker giveaway.
- Jimmy Buffett Night: Come August 3, it'll be all right. Come August 3, it's Jimmy Buffet Night. Prepare for Boat drinks, Juicy Fruit, Cheeseburgers in Paradise and a postgame concert from The South of Disorder.
- Milwaukee Bucks Night: Bango, the Rim Rockers, Energee! and Seniorgee! will all be at the game on Saturday, August 24 to meet with fans and get you ready for another season of Milwaukee Bucks basketball!
- McClone Strike Out Cancer Day: The annual event takes place on Sunday, August 25. Plus, it is the final Sunday home game of the regular season. The Brewers Sunday jerseys that the players have worn all year will be available in a live postgame auction for charity.
The home opener for the 2013 season is Monday, April 8. Season ticket packages and tickets for groups of 20 or more are available now by calling 800-WI-TIMBER or by stopping at the temporary Timber Rattlers box office located at 2350 N. Casaloma Drive, Suite #102 from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
Fans may purchase single game tickets to any Timber Rattlers game during the upcoming season beginning on Saturday, March 16 at 10:00am.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.