GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are home to start a six-game homestand on Wednesday, July 19 with games against the South Bend Cubs and the West Michigan Whitecaps. There is a bobblehead giveaway featuring former Rattler Yadiel Rivera, a Bang for Your Buck Night, two fireworks displays, Christmas in July, and a visit from a friendly, neighborhood superhero.
- WEDNESDAY, July 19 at 7:05pm; Bang for Your Buck Night with Y100; Ladies Night presented by Avenue Jewelers and Barefoot Wines; Fox Communities Credit Union Cash Giveaway; Braden Webb Poster Giveaway courtesy of Brew Pub Pizza: Oh, yes, it's Ladies' Night and we're feelin' right at the ballpark. There will be lots of drink specials and surprises for the ladies, including a chance to register for the Avenue Jewelers' Diamond Dig in the beach! The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive poster of Timber Rattlers All-Star pitcher Braden Webb. Fox Communities Credit Union will be at the game and handing out envelopes with different denominations of cash. All fans may enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs and Pepsi products for $1. Fans 21 and older may purchase 12-ounce domestic beers for $1. This is a part of Bang for Your Buck Night at the ballpark with Y100! Also, one lucky fan will win two charter airfare tickets courtesy of AAA Travel and Funjet Vacations.
- THURSDAY, July 20 at 7:05pm; Christmas Vacation in July with a Cousin Eddie Winter Hat Giveaway presented by Miller Electric; Craft Brews & Brats Thursday presented by Badger Club Amber, Wisconsin Brewing Company, and Fox River Brewing Company with Y100: The Timber Rattlers have picked a different way to celebrate Christmas in July this year. There will still be carols, Santa, and all the Yuletide trappings. But, we added something special. We teamed up with Miller Electric for a giveaway based on a Holiday classic. The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a winter cap just like Cousin Eddie wore in Christmas Vacation! Fans of legal drinking age may enjoy 12-ounce craft beers for $2. Cher-Make brats are also just $2 and they are available for everyone. Beers from Fox River Brewing Company, Badger Club Amber, and many, many more will be available. Present the ticket to this game at World of Beer after the game and receive a free beer there.
- FRIDAY, July 21 at 7:05pm; Superhero Night with Spider-Man Appearance and Fidget Spinner Giveaway presented by North Shore Bank; Arty's Old Fashioned Friday with WIXX; Kids Run the Bases presented by Menasha Corporation; Postgame Fireworks Display presented by FOX 11: Spider-Man. Spider-Man. Does whatever a spider can. Is he strong? Listen, bub. He's coming to celebrate Superhero Night with the Timber Rattlers for this game to meet with our fans. The first 500 children to attend the game will receive a fidget spinner courtesy of North Shore Bank. Arty's Old Fashioned drinks will be available to fans 21 and over for $3 on an Arty's Old Fashioned Friday with WIXX. Stick around after the game to enjoy a FOX11 postgame fireworks display. Children 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Menasha Corporation after the fireworks display.
- SATURDAY, July 22 at 6:35pm; North Shore Bank Family Night with WIXX; Kids Run the Bases presented by Tundraland; Festival Foods Postgame Fireworks: The Timber Rattlers remind you that they are hosting The Community Blood Center's Mile of Music Blood Drive at the ballpark from 8:00am to 12:30pm on Saturday. Check this link for details on how to help save a life with your donation and how to get a Cory Chisel Bobblehead. The game starts at 6:35pm for a North Shore Bank Family Night with WIXX. Festival Foods presents the postgame fireworks celebration. After the fireworks, children 14 and under may run the bases courtesy of Tundraland.
- SUNDAY, July 23 at 1:05pm; Hispanic Day presented by The Hispanic Center of the Fox Valley; Yadiel Rivera Bobblehead Giveaway presented by U. S. Cellular; Brewers Sunday with Rasmussen College & Star 98; Catch on the Field; Player Autographs: The Timber Rattlers and the Hispanic Center of the Fox Valley invite fans to celebrate Hispanic Day at the ballpark. There will be pregame performances by Mariachi Mexico Lindo and Grupo Azteca Tonantzin. The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a bobblehead of former Timber Rattler Yadiel Rivera, who was the shortstop during Wisconsin's 2012 championship season, courtesy of U. S. Cellular. Timber Rattlers players and coaches will wear their Brewers-themed jerseys during the game as part of Brewers Sunday with Rasmussen College and Star 98. Fans may play catch on-field for thirty minutes courtesy of Rasmussen College starting at noon. Players will be available for a postgame autograph session sponsored by Tundraland.
- MONDAY, July 24 at 12:05pm; Whiffer's Fitness Day with YMCA, Fleet Feet Sports, and Network Health; Joantgel Segovia Poster presented by Brew Pub Pizza; Whiffer Zipmate Giveaway; Qdoba Q*Monday with NASH FM 99.5 & 104.9: Get up and get moving, kids. It's Whiffer's Fitness Day with the YMCA, Fleet Feet Sports, and Network Health. Come out to get some tips on how to get in shape and stay fit for the rest of the summer! The first 500 kids aged 14 and under will receive a coupon for a free 6-inch sub from Subway. All children attending this game will receive Whiffer Zipmates. The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a poster of Timber Rattlers outfielder Joantgel Segovia. Purchase an entrée at any Qdoba location in Appleton, Neenah, or Oshkosh for lunch on Monday and receive a ticket to any Monday home game during the 2017 season.
Partial season and group ticket packages are currently available for the 2017 season. Tickets packages are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER, and in person. Individual game tickets for this season are also on sale now. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and from 10:00am to 3:00pm on Saturdays.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.