GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers conclude their six-game road swing to the Midwest League's Eastern Division on Saturday. They will be back in action at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium to begin a seven-game homestand on Monday. Make your plans to get to the stadium and catch the action.
The Clinton LumberKings (May 15-17) and Cedar Rapids Kernels (May 18-21) are the visitors during the final homestand of May for the Rattlers. Postgame fireworks are on the schedule for the end of the homestand with giveaways, theme nights, and more to lead up to the big bang!
- MONDAY, May 15 at 6:35pm; Mario Feliciano Lamers Player Magnet Giveaway; Thrivent Financial Make A Difference Monday for Feeding America; Qdoba Q*Monday with NASH FM 99.5 & 104.9; Teen Night presented by Fox Valley Technical College: The first 500 fans to attend this game will receive a player magnet of Milwaukee Brewers Prospect and Timber Rattlers catcher Mario Feliciano. This is magnet #1 in a series of four that are being given away this season courtesy of Lamers Bus Lines. Purchase an entrée at any Qdoba location in Appleton, Neenah, or Oshkosh for lunch on Monday and receive a ticket to any Monday home game during the 2017 season. Teenagers may purchase a reserved seat for $4 or a $10 ticket that includes four of the following five food and beverage items: Hotdog, 10-ounce soda, Nachos with Cheese, Small Popcorn, and Cotton Candy. Teen Night presented by Fox Valley Technical College is for every Monday night home game during this season. This is the first Thrivent Financial Make-A-Difference Monday and the featured non-profit is Feeding America. Fans who choose to donate a non-perishable food item will receive a discounted box seat ticket for $10 (normally $14) to these special Monday games. Additionally, $5 of the $10 for the ticket will be donated to the non-profit scheduled to be a partner for that game.
- TUESDAY, May 16 at 12:05pm; Baker Tilly Business Person, Military, & Senior Citizens Special presented by WVBO and AM1280, WNAM: Show your business card when you purchase a ticket and for $14.50 you will receive a box seat ticket, a beverage and your choice of brat or hot dog. The offer is also available to senior citizens (55 & older) and military personnel courtesy of Baker Tilly, WVBO, and AM1280 WNAM.
- WEDNESDAY, May 17 at 6:35pm; Monte Harrison Poster presented by Brew Pub Pizza; Bang for Your Buck Night with Y100: The first player poster of the 2017 season from Brew Pub Pizza is Brewers prospect and Timber Rattlers outfielder Monte Harrison. The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive this poster. All fans may enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs and Pepsi products for $1. Fans 21 and older may purchase 12-ounce domestic beers for $1. This is a part of Bang for Your Buck Night at the ballpark with Y100! Also, one lucky fan will win two charter airfare tickets courtesy of AAA Travel and Funjet Vacations.
- THURSDAY, May 18 at 6:35pm; Law Enforcement Night; Craft Brews & Brats Thursday presented by Badger Club Amber, Wisconsin Brewing Company, and Fox River Brewing Company with Y100: Any Law Enforcement employee who shows a badge or ID at the ticket window will receive a $1 bleacher seat for this game. There will also be displays of vehicles from various agencies throughout the Fox Cities. Additionally, there will be some special guests at the game the kids will want to meet. Fans of legal drinking age may enjoy 12-ounce craft beers for $2. Cher-Make brats are also just $2 and they are available for everyone. Beers from Fox River Brewing Company, Badger Club Amber, and many, many more will be available. Present the ticket to this game at World of Beer after the game and receive a free beer there.
- FRIDAY, May 19 at 6:35pm; Pirate Night; Arty's Old Fashioned Friday with WIXX; Kids Run the Bases presented by Menasha Corporation; Postgame Fireworks Display presented by FOX 11: Ahoy, mateys! We are hoisting the Jolly Roger and preparing to make those who do not want to celebrate Pirate Night to walk the plank! We will even have a Timber Rattlers eyepatch courtesy of North Shore Bank for the first 1,000 fans to attend this game to get you in the mood to sail the seven seas. Arty's Old Fashioned drinks will be available to fans 21 and over for $3 on an Arty's Old Fashioned Friday. Stick around after the game to enjoy the first FOX11 postgame fireworks display of the season. Children 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Menasha Corporation after the fireworks display.
- SATURDAY, May 20 at 6:35pm; North Shore Bank Family Day with WIXX; Kids Run the Bases presented by Tundraland; Festival Foods Postgame Fireworks: The first Festival Foods Fireworks display is set for after this game. After the fireworks, children 14 and under may run the bases courtesy of Tundraland.
- SUNDAY, May 21 at 1:05pm; Tyler Thornburg Bobblehead presented by Ansay and Associates; Brewers Sunday with Rasmussen College & Star 98; Catch on the Field; Player Autographs: Former Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Tyler Thornburg, a Wisconsin Timber Rattlers All-Star in 2011, gets his own bobblehead and if you are one of the first 1,000 fans to attend this game, you will receive that bobblehead courtesy of Ansay & Associates. Fans may play catch on-field courtesy of Rasmussen College starting at noon. During the game, Timber Rattlers players and coaches will be wearing their 2017 Brewers Sunday jerseys. Players will be available for a postgame autograph session sponsored by Tundraland.
The Timber Rattlers are in Ohio on a road trip through Saturday and have an off day on Sunday before returning home for their seven games with the LumberKings and Kernels. Tickets are available for all seven games.
Partial season and group ticket packages are currently available for the 2017 season. Tickets packages are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER, and in person. Individual game tickets for this season are also on sale now. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and from 10:00am to 3:00pm on Saturdays.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.