Run River Road, along the Mighty Maumee; from historic uptown Maumee, all the way to Fifth Third Field in the heart of downtown Toledo. Choose the Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon, or 5K distance; all finish in the outfield of the Mud Hens ballpark. The Muddy Mini Half Marathon & Quarter Marathon is the second race in the Run the 419 Grand Prix Series. All three races finish at Fifth Third Field and follow with a post-race party in Hensville, including live music, a hot dog and a beer or soda! This event is produced in great collaboration with the Maumee Chamber of Commerce. Through money raised at this event, the Maumee Chamber is able to award scholarships to local youth.
Saturday, June 15 at 7:30 a.m.
Muddy Mini Marathon
Special Features & Awards
- All Muddy Mini participants will receive a ticket for the Thursday, June 20 Mud Hens game for the "Muddy Mini Recognition Night" celebration.
- Race participants will be invited on the field for a pregame recognition parade and race winners will be separately recognized. Additional game tickets are available to add to your reservation at a group discounted rate of $11
- Each participant will receive a custom made "baseball themed" t-shirt
- Custom Finisher Medals for all events
- Overall Top 3 Awards Male & Female
- Overall Masters Male & Female
- Top 3 Age Group Awards
Start Time: 7:15 a.m. (5K) | 7:30 a.m. (1/2 & 1/4)
Course Open: 2 hours (1/4) | 3.5 hours (1/2)
Maximum Field: 1,000 (1/4) | 1,000 (1/2)
Dave's Pacers: 1:30, 1:35, 1:40, 1:45, 1:55, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30, 2:45
Minimum Age: 6 (5k) | 9 (1/4) | 13 (1/2)
Scenic River Road Course
- Mud Hens Stadium Finish
- Shuttle Service, provided by Maumee City Schools
- Chip Timing
- Dynamic Results
- Honey Stinger Energy Gel on Course
A scenic point-to-point half marathon starting in the uptown district of Maumee, Ohio, voted the best hometown in Ohio. Run to Sidecut Metropark to a U-turn that brings you back along River Rd, through residential Historic Maumee homes, past the Toledo Country Club, the Toledo Zoo, and into downtown Toledo. An exclusive finish in the outfield of the Toledo Mud Hens ballbark, voted one of the best minor league ballbarks in America. Click here for the course maps of the separate races.
3D Wellness | Ace Sanitation | Candu Creative | Costco | Dana | Dave's Running Shop | Lousiville Title | Mercy Health | Red Wing Shoes | Redwood | Run Toledo | Savage & Associates | Skylight Financial Group | Sofia Quintero | Stop & Go | Sylvan Studio | Toledo Port Authority | University Hills | William Vaughn Company | Yark Toyota