The most relaxed event at Fifth Third Field returns for 2019. The Toledo Mud Hens will host the "Om in the Outfield" yoga event again on Saturday, September 28, 2019. Namaste!
"Om in the Outfield" will be led by Malena Caruso from the Toledo Asana Room. The Om in the Outfield Package includes a one-hour exclusive on-field yoga practice at Fifth Third Field on September 28 and one ticket* to a 2019-20 Toledo Walleye game of choice from the following games:
• Sunday, November 3
• Friday, December 6
• Friday, December 13
• Sunday, January 12
• Friday, January 24
• Friday, February 28
• Friday, March 20
• Friday, March 27
• Sunday, April 5
*Game tickets will be left at Will Call at the Mud Hens main box office in the Swamp Shop under the name of the "Om in the Outfield" registration. Tickets can be picked up on your selected game date at the box office. For additional ticket questions, please call the box office at 419-725-HENS.
OM IN THE OUTFIELD: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
• 10 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Arrival, connect with fellow participants
• 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.: All Levels Ashtanga Yoga Practice
• 12 p.m. - 12:20 p.m.: Mingle with fellow participants and exit through Swamp Shop souvenir store
Fill out the "Om in the Outfield" ticket order form to reserve your spot at the September 28 yoga event and choose your Walleye game date.
OM IN THE OUTFIELD PACKAGE: $15 - BUY TICKETS!
What you get:
• 2019-20 Walleye game ticket of your choice
• September 28 "Om in the Outfield" yoga event ticket
LUNCH & DRINKS
Fleetwood's Tap Room and Holy Toledo! Tavern will be open for lunch following yoga.
• Fleetwood's Tap Room: fleetwoodshensville.com | Fleetwood's Tap Room is a lively social hall in downtown Toledo's Warehouse District. We proudly pour 48 craft beers, including local flavors brewed right here in the 419.
• Holy Toledo! Tavern: holytoledohensville.com | Holy Toledo! Tavern combines Toledo's rich history and warm hospitality while providing a fun gathering place for people who live, work, play, and visit downtown. Holy Toledo! Tavern captures the local flavor of our city and offer a fresh approach to casual dining.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.