ASHEVILLE- The Asheville Tourists have implemented a new entrance procedure and bag checking procedure during games at McCormick Field. The new method for fans to enter the gates at the ballpark begins on Opening Day, April 12, 2018.
- Tourists are encouraging fans to plan on additional time to enter the gates at McCormick Field on gamedays.
- Bag checks will be performed on all bags, backpacks, purses, and other items. Bags and backpacks may not exceed 16" x 16" x 8".
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside McCormick Field. Exceptions to allowing food and beverages inside the facility will be made for infants and medical situations on a case-by-case basis.
- No outside full or partial full bottles or cans are allowed inside McCormick Field on gamedays. Empty plastic bottles are allowed.
- Therapy animals and emotional support animals or pets are not permitted inside McCormick Field. Service dogs are welcome on all gamedays. Dogs may enter the ballpark on the two scheduled 2018 Doggies at the Diamond nights; May 22 and August 20 but must remain on a leash while inside the facility.
The Tourists home opener is this Thursday, April 12 at 7:05pm against the Columbia Fireflies. Gates to McCormick Field will open at 6:00pm. Individual game tickets are currently available at the ServPro Box Office. Fans can also purchase individual game tickets online at theashevilletourists.com or by calling (828) 258-0428.