Our popular baseball camps will be back at ARM & HAMMER Park for the summer of 2021! Each Thunder Baseball Camp features 2 interactive days of learning from the future Yankees along with the following:
- Instruction in all phases of the game, including hitting, pitching, base-running, and fielding!
- One ticket to the Thunder game after the second camp day, where each camper will be recognized on-field before the game!
- A FREE Thunder logo hat!
- The registration fee is $120 per child (ages 7-12)
Camper's Check List
- Don't forget your BASEBALL GLOVE & BAT! (Labeled with your name!)
- Sunscreen (Also labeled with your name!)
- Wear cool, comfortable clothing.
- Metal spikes are NOT permitted!
- Water is provided, but you may bring a sports drink and/or snack.
2021 Camp Dates & Times
- Check back to learn more about 2021 Thunder Baseball Camps
Parent's Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the three baseball camps different?
A: No. All three baseball camps provide instruction in pitching, hitting and fielding.
Q: What happens if it rains?
A: We do have contingency plans in place in the event of rain. Plan to attend rain or shine!
Q: May parents/guardians stay and watch?
A: Yes. Parents are welcome to sit and watch the camps.
Q: Do I have to pick up my camper(s) at the gate?
A: Yes. Whoever is picking up campers must come inside the gates to pick up the camper(s). We will then check with each camper as they leave to make sure they are with the person who is responsible for picking them up.
Q: My child is coming to camp with a friend - can they be in the same group together?
A: Yes. When filling out the registration form, please be sure to include the camper(s) name(s).
For more information or any other questions,
contact the Thunder at [email protected]