Provide us with your email address and be the first to receive information on 2021 Black Bears tickets when they become available!
Black Bears Fans,
We are as eager as you for the return of Black Bears Baseball to Monongalia County Ballpark in 2021! When we take the diamond next, we will be a founding member of the all-new MLB Draft League with our team stacked with draft-eligible collegiate players projected as premium selections in the MLB Draft!
Right now, our Opening Day is scheduled for Monday, May 24 against the Mahoning Valley Scrappers. However, at this time, we do not know our seating capacity or when fans will be permitted to attend West Virginia Black Bears games for the 2021 season. Once approval is granted from state and local authorities, we will be able to determine the seating capacity.
As of now, 2021 tickets are not yet available. Because we do anticipate a limited seating capacity this season, be sure you are the first to know when tickets become available by submitting your email address to the Black Bears Ticket Waiting List.
As the season progresses, attendance policies may change, so we encourage all Black Bears fans to STAY TUNED for updates as they become available. For now, we've provided as many answers as we can in the 'Frequently Asked Questions' below and will continue to update these answers when possible. If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to us by emailing [email protected]
Until that time when we get to hear 'Play Ball' again at Monongalia County Ballpark, stay safe, stay well and we'll see you soon! .
How can we contact the Black Bears?
- The Black Bears Ticket Office, Team Store and Front Office at Monongalia County Ballpark are currently closed. However, the Black Bear staff can still be reached at the following:
- General Manager: Matthew Drayer- [email protected]
- Tickets- [email protected]
- Phone- (304) 293-7910
When will the Ticket Office open?
- Date TBD
When will Season Tickets and Single Game Tickets go on sale?
- Due to possible seating capacity restrictions, all ticket sales will be announced at a later date.
Where is the best place to go for updates?
- The best place for information is right here on WestVirginiaBlackBears.com. You can also follow us our social channels for up to date information.
- Twitter: @WVBlackBears
- Facebook: facebook.com/WVBlackBears
What is the status of my season seat package?
- Due to the implementation of a new, socially distanced seating configuration and limited capacity games, season ticket packages may not be available for the 2021 season.
I paid for my 2020 season tickets and rolled that money over to 2021. What are my options now?
- Option 1: Purchase 2021 tickets: Season ticket holders that chose to roll over their payment to the 2021 season, will receive priority in seat selection for Black Bear 2021 game tickets.
- Option 2: Roll your payments over to 2022 season: Season ticket holders can choose to roll over their payment again for the 2022 season.
- Option 3: Request a refund: If a refund is required, please contact General Matthew Drayer at (304) 293-7910 or email [email protected]. Please submit all refund requests no later than May 1, 2021. Refund requests may take up to 30 days to process. Thank you for your patience.
What incentives exist for 2020 season seat holders in the 2021 season?
- Priority access to Single Game Tickets before tickets go on sale to public.
- Season-long 15% discount at the Black Bears Team Store.
- Other perks and offers may be added if restrictions are reduced throughout the season.
Will you be having Groups & Catered Events at games this year?
- We are still awaiting West Virginia State guidance on Group, Suite and Catered Events. If group events are allowed, you can apply your 2020 deposit for an event in 2021 and/or 2022.
What if I had a ticket pack from last year?
- Fans that chose to roll over their ticket pack payment to the 2021 season, will be able to use the credit for Black Bears 2021 game tickets.
Watch the game in style from one of our luxury suites
Reserve a group package for 20 or more
Purchase gift vouchers in $5 increments
Don't miss a single home game
Purchase individual tickets for an upcoming game
Bundle tickets and promotional giveaways
Seats in blue are premium seats. These sections are located directly behind home plate or Sections 103-107. The row closest to the field is Row A, while the row at the top of the concourse is Row S.
Seats in red are reserved seats. These sections are located behind the dugouts, along the baselines. Sections 101-102 are along the third baseline (away dugout) and Sections 108-109 are along the first baseline (home dugout). The rows closest to the field are typically Row A, though Row C may be the closest row if the section is directly behind the dug out.
Wheelchair-accessible and companion seats are available upon request, though availability is limited.
For more information or questions regarding seating, please contact us at [email protected]