Charleston, WV (July 16, 2015) - The West Virginia Power, a South Atlantic League affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, will welcome the two millionth fan to Appalachian Power Park this weekend. Entering play on Thursday night, the Power are just 6,334 fans away from two million in the stadium's history.
"This ballpark has become a true destination for entertainment," stated West Virginia Power General Manager Tim Mueller. "Appalachian Power Park is a place for families, friends and co-workers to relax and experience some fun. We are excited to find out who that two millionth fan will be and making that honor a memorable one."
When the two millionth fan walks through the gates at Appalachian Power Park, the Power reward that individual with the following:
- Ceremonial First Pitch that night
- Personalized West Virginia Power Jersey
- Power Baseball Hat
- Four Pittsburgh Pirates tickets for August 22 game at PNC Park vs. San Francisco
- One luxury suite and four tickets for the Pittsburgh Pirates August 23 game at PNC Park vs. San Francisco
- Two 2016 West Virginia Power Full Season Ticket Plans
Appalachian Power Park opened in 2005 and the West Virginia Power passed the one million mark during the 2009 season. For tickets or more information, please contact the Power front office at (304) 344-2287.