GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers have 34 giveaways on their promo calendar for the 2018 season. These giveaways include eleven bobbleheads and several other memorable collectables for fans of the Midwest League affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers. All giveaways are available to the first 1,000 fans to enter the stadium unless otherwise noted.
The Timber Rattlers have eleven Bobblehead Giveaways on the 2018 schedule. The Opening Night Bobblehead giveaway is an All-Fan Giveaway. Fans can guarantee that they will receive a bobblehead by purchasing a bobblehead ticket package from the Timber Rattlers ticket office before February 6.
- Saturday, April 7: Ryan Braun (OPENING DAY - ALL FAN GIVEAWAY) presented by Asphalt Seal & Repair and Pepsi
- Sunday, April 29: Domingo Santana presented by Ansay & Associates
- Friday, May 11: Eric Sogard presented by Jorgensen, Schultz, & Associates EyeCare Center
- Saturday, May 19: Jeremy Jeffress presented by Hoffman Planning, Design, & Construction, Inc.
- Sunday, June 3: Chase Anderson presented by Ripon College
- Friday, June 8: Brent Suter presented by Fox Valley Animal Referral Center
- Sunday, July 8: Ryan Braun wearing Military Appreciation Jersey presented by American National Bank
- Sunday, July 22: Superhero Fang presented by Dairy Queen
- Thursday, August 2: Jimmy Nelson presented by US Cellular
- Tuesday, August 21: Sam Dekker presented by Cher-Make Sausage & Skipper Buds
- Thursday, August 30: Fans' Choice Bobblehead presented by Pick 'n Save
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers have put together seven games with giveaways as part of a mini-season ticket package. If you purchase one of these Souvenir 7 packages, you will guarantee receiving each of the following items. If you do not purchase a Souvenir Seven package, you will have to be one of the first 1,000 fans (Unless otherwise indicated) to attend the game that night to receive the giveaway!
- Friday, April 27: Umbrella presented by ABT Foundation Solutions, Inc.
- Friday, May 18: Jimmy Nelson Mini-figure presented by Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Thursday, June 7: Cow-patterned, batting helmet ice cream dish presented by Milk Source
- Friday, June 29: Harry Potter-themed Timber Rattlers socks presented by Neuroscience Group
- Thursday, July 19: Green & Gold Timber Rattlers Winter Cap presented by Elite Smiles Dental
- Thursday, August 9: Trucker Hat presented by Eagle Point Senior Living
- Thursday, August 23: Fang Coin Bank presented by Unison Credit Union
PLAYER MAGNETS (For First 500 Fans):
Timber Rattlers players will appear on four separate magnets presented by Lamers Bus Lines and you can collect them all. The players to appear on the magnets and the dates these unique collectables are scheduled to be given away will be announced closer to the start of the 2018 season.
PLAYER POSTERS (For First 1,000 Fans):
The Timber Rattlers and Bernatello's will partner to highlight members of the 2018 Timber Rattlers squad by giving away a series of ten posters throughout the season. The players to be featured and the dates of the posters to be given away will be announced closer to the start of the 2018 season:
THURSDAY, MAY 17 - TRAVEL MUG: SOAR Fox Cities and the Timber Rattlers have partnered on a terrific travel mug for the first 1,000 fans to attend this game.
THURSDAY, JUNE 28 - T-SHIRT: Eric Soda Insurance Agency and the Rattlers will have a special T-shirt for you if you are one of the first 1,000 fans to come to this game.
The Timber Rattlers will begin the 2018 season at Beloit on Thursday, April 5. Wisconsin's home opener is Saturday, April 7 at 4:05pm against the Beloit Snappers.
Full season, partial season, and group ticket packages are currently available for the 2018 season. Tickets packages are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER and in person. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. Individual game tickets for the 2018 season go on sale Saturday, March 10. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.